Depersonalisation

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
lol you can’t even give reasons:)
Because it doesn't make sense, would it be ok if it was a black colonialist world? Would your ancestors spirit be ok with it? Our brain adapts with shortest period of time. There was a blind guy who can see throw making sound with his tongue helped with a device, others (normal) tried that got used to it after a while

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Because it doesn't make sense, would it be ok if it was a black colonialist world? Would your ancestors spirit be ok with it? Our brain adapts with shortest period of time. There was a blind guy who can see throw making sound with his tongue helped with a device, others (normal) tried that got used to it after a while
None sense bro.
The OP said they were going through depersonalization , I gave advice on how to help them alleviate there problem.
Considering we live under a white collonialist system and a new foreign culture completely different to our ancestors this might help them understand the context of western life.
Our brains have relatively stayed the same for thousands of years but the outside world has changed a lot.
Why are so many 1st gen immigrants from all over the Muslim diaspora struggling to integrate? Why so many youths in prison?

Essentially we’ve been unwillingly put in a new environment , now imagine the stress the body has to go through to adapt to this new so called free land. Lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
None sense bro.
The OP said they were going through depersonalization , I gave advice on how to help them alleviate there problem.
Considering we live under a white collonialist system and a new foreign culture completely different to our ancestors this might help them understand the context of western life.
Our brains have relatively stayed the same for thousands of years but the outside world has changed a lot.
Why are so many 1st gen immigrants from all over the Muslim diaspora struggling to integrate? Why so many youths in prison?

Essentially we’ve been unwillingly put in a new environment , now imagine the stress the body has to go through to adapt to this new so called free land. Lol
Our brain changed a lot since 12K years ago, and our ancestors didn't had one single unchanged culture, pretty sure that they experienced a culture change every 100 year.

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo
So basically, I sadly suffer from it and it feels as if I am an outsider from my own “life”. As if I am observing my own life while not realising I am “that” person and not just observing. It’s hard to explain but basically, it feels as if reality isn’t real, I am floating the
and I am just dreaming and hoping that I would wakeful. Thankfully I can sometimes snap out of it and come to conclusion that I’m facing reality.
Examples:
f20b28331db18adec39306a1c5ed205080fee7f4-1500x1500.jpg

View attachment 188796
View attachment 188798

I’m sadly not taking any medicine or any therapy since my parents don’t believe in it and because I am not legally an adult I can’t take therapy or buy the needed medicine
Didn't know it was called depersonalisation, but this is exactly how i feel too

Trending