Denmark woman charged & fined $155 for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was Somali. Most niqabis in Denmark are white salafi reverts.

Also I think the fight broke out, because the other woman said something to her about the niqab and tried to Rip it off

Apollo

VIP
Women should be able to wear what they like. #Feminism

There are norms in society. Women can't also walk around with their breasts out in public neither can they cover their face. There's a healthy median between the two.

Women should be able to wear what they like. #Feminism
It empowers them. Why do white s get to do whatever they want in society. Let these sisters be empowered, where are those selfish feminist nut cases to defend their sister's honour.

:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
It empowers them. Why do white s get to do whatever they want in society. Let these sisters be empowered, where are those selfish feminist nut cases to defend their sister's honour.

:lolbron:

s are not allowed to walk bare-breasted (excluding beaches).

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Bare boobs and niqabs are two extremes. It is possible to be elegantly dressed in a modest way. It is possible to both respect islamic principles for clothing (cover hair and intimate parts, not face) and to fit in i Western environment without having to abandon these principles.

Men should also dress modest and not like bums with tight t-shirts and jeans that are full of holes.

There are norms in society. Women can't also walk around with their breasts out in public neither can they cover their face. There's a healthy median between the two.

wrong. here in canada, women can walk with no top just like men do during the summer time. a judge passed that ruling. but of course only a few women would walk outside in the streets with no top on.

if a woman wants to wear a niqab, that's her choice. have u ever heard of a niqabi robbing a bank or committing a violent crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts