Denmark struck a deal 2 move refugees to a remote uninhabited island once used 4 contagious animals

Some Questions to ponder;

Is everyone coming to Denmark a genuine refugee?

What will they do to those who have been proven to be not genuine refugees?

Can’t a country say, we can’t cater for new refugees because we are financially stretched out catering for the former refugees and their families in our midst, therefore, sorry, we are full?

What will they do to those who broke the law and who aren’t citizens?

What will they do to radicalised and nihilistic jihadists who want to destroy their society and no country is willing to take them?

Some Questions to ponder;

Is everyone coming to Denmark a genuine refugee?

What will they do to those who have been proven to be not genuine refugees?

Can’t a country say, we can’t cater for new refugees because we are financially stretched out catering for the former refugees and their families in our midst, therefore, sorry, we are full?

What will they do to those who broke the law and who aren’t citizens?

What will they do to radicalised and nihilistic jihadists who want to destroy their society and no country is willing to take them?
This "nihilistic jihadists" thing is not a real threat and politicians are just using that as a scare tactic for their own anti-immigration agenda. It is a good and effective move for them, but let's be honest, there are no jihadist there.

Statistics have shown that only a very, very tiny fraction of refugees pose a serious domestic threat to the nations that accept them. Even with that ostensibly miniscule problem, with adequate background checks, this can easily be combated and prevented. Don't be fooled, anti-refugee sentiment does not come purely from a place of genuine domestic concern; it comes from a very deep-rooted and internally lodged xenophobic and islamophobic place in many of these European countries.

This "nihilistic jihadists" thing is not a real threat and politicians are just using that as a scare tactic for their own anti-immigration agenda. It is a good and effective move for them, but let's be honest, there are no jihadist there.

Al

Did the jihadists help the politicians and lawmakers to accrue absolute power over their citizens, no doubt about it, but did they exist? Well, your prophet and contemporary Islamic clergy called them “khawaariijs” and ask other Muslims for their elimination. If you disagree with them, let me know.

Al

Did the jihadists help the politicians and lawmakers to accrue absolute power over their citizens, no doubt about it, but did they exist? Well, your prophet and contemporary Islamic clergy called them “khawaariijs” and ask other Muslims for their elimination. If you disagree with them, let me know.
That's besides the point sxb. I'm saying there is not a jihadist movement or entity in denmark created by immigration. If you look at the european countries that have had history of terrorism, the perpetrators were always people born in that country, not imediat immigrants. So it's unfair to pin that lable on these people, when in fact, facts does not support that claim. And immigrants in demark represents 14 percent of the criminal acts in the country. That can of course be dealt with, but we also know that exposure to neighbourhood crime increases individual crime propensity. Criminality is a product of socioeconomic status, also your environment. If you change those factors, then you will see a drastic decrease in criminality as a whole.

That's besides the point sxb. I'm saying there is not a jihadist movement or entity in denmark created by immigration. If you look at the european countries that have had history of terrorism, the perpetrators were always people born in that country, not imediat immigrants. So it's unfair to pin that lable on these people, when in fact, facts does not support that claim. And immigrants in demark represents 14 percent of the criminal acts in the country. That can of course be dealt with, but we also know that exposure to neighbourhood crime increases individual crime propensity. Criminality is a product of socioeconomic status, also your environment. If you change those factors, then you will see a drastic decrease in criminality as a whole.

Al

Let us establish first that there are people who are theologically connected to terrorist groups and shelve a little the underlying factors that prompted them to join them. How else will you explain of a young Somali man raised and living in the comforts of Denmark to take a trip to Mogadishu just to explode and kill young Somalis graduating as doctors after they dodged bullets and terror for 6 years alongside the few Somali medicine professors who are left in Somalia and sacrificed their lives to educate these young men and women to help their country. He wiped out their families too. Was it his socio-economics in Denmark that prompted him to cause such a carnage or the jihadist ideology that he came to Mogadishu to support? No excuses Sxb, the ideology and the organisational structures exist and appeals to both genders as we’ve seen many young Muslim women including Somalis abandon their families to join ISIS as Jihadi Brides to cause terror on minorities in Syria and Iraq. Sxb, don’t deny the existence of these terrorists and don’t be apologetic for them.

Al

Sorry, I misread your post and totally missed your point. Your argument is based that all jihadists are homegrown and has nothing to do with immigrants. Given the exodus of ISIS fighters to Europe, isn’t it possible many of those who fled Syria and Iraq are already in Denmark? How about others who will be afraid to return back to their European homes because of stiff jail sentences and decided to apply asylum somewhere else? They are an imminent danger waiting to happen and most countries should be alert and should have a tough vetting process. I wouldn’t be surprised if many of these Isis fighters have already found their way into Denmark and applied for asylum. Europe needs a Guantanamo Bay and good luck to the danish government for establishing one.

Al

Sorry, I misread your post and totally missed your point. Your argument is based that all jihadists are homegrown and has nothing to do with immigrants. Given the exodus of ISIS fighters to Europe, isn’t it possible many of those who fled Syria and Iraq are already in Denmark? How about others who will be afraid to return back to their European homes because of stiff jail sentences and decided to apply asylum somewhere else? They are an imminent danger waiting to happen and most countries should be alert and should have a tough vetting process. I wouldn’t be surprised if many of these Isis fighters have already found their way into Denmark and applied for asylum. Europe needs a Guantanamo Bay and good luck to the danish government for establishing one.

Warya, why are you so anti-immigrant? What if the West turned their backs on your family? Your ass would be sitting right now in The Dadaab refugee camp.

Warya, why are you so anti-immigrant? What if the West turned their backs on your family? Your ass would be sitting right now in The Dadaab refugee camp.

Cazzo

Sxb, quiet to the contrary, I'm pro-immigrants and against the jihadists, criminals and anyone who migrated to scam welfare. If you are not a citizen and committed crimes, after you finish your sentence, they should deport them. Similar to those who lost their bid for asylum. Europe, Australia and North America should look into and learn from Muslim Gulf countries how they deal with their Muslim foreigners on this issue. Why are the "gaalo" expected to be "morally superior and more sympathetic" than the other Islamic jurisdictions. Deport those who are found not to be genuine refugees and the criminals after they finish their sentences. If they want to create a Guantanamo Bay for Europe in that Danish Island to hold the jihadists, I'm applying for a job there.

Cazzo

Sxb, quiet to the contrary, I'm pro-immigrants and against the jihadists, criminals and anyone who migrated to scam welfare. If you are not a citizen and committed crimes, after you finish your sentence, they should deport them. Similar to those who lost their bid for asylum. Europe, Australia and North America should look into and learn from Muslim Gulf countries how they deal with their Muslim foreigners on this issue. Why are the "gaalo" expected to be "morally superior and more sympathetic" than the other Islamic jurisdictions. Deport those who are found not to be genuine refugees and the criminals after they finish their sentences. If they want to create a Guantanamo Bay for Europe in that Danish Island to hold the jihadists, I'm applying for a job there.

Their claims of "holding terrorist jihadists" on that island is just a facade for imprisoning innocent refugees, mark my words. Stop giving these gaals so much credit. Countries like Jordan and Turkey have taken in so many refugees that their camps are virtually overcrowed. Combined, they've both probably taken over 3 million, which is a starking toll on those countries as they're nowhere near as wealthy as much of Europe and have very much expanded beyond their holding capacity. Meanwhile, Europe is screaming and screeching about "muzzies taking over their countries"at the mere thought of having 100,000 enter the continent. Western Europe's weath is immense, and they already have a track record of accepting migrants, so how does accepting a few thousand refugees each really hurt them? Also, the Gulf countries should hardly be a place of reference for nations that treat immigrants with basic dignity. Cheap, slave-like labor is significant contribution to their societies. Don't let their economies fool you, the wealth gaps there are jaw-dropping. Most of the middle class live in impoverished situations, how do you think refugees would be able to live?

Last edited:
I understand the danes and sympathize with them unfortunately the whole of scandinavia has been invaded by unproductive parasites which the somalis are a leading force, And the double morality of You guys especially gibiin who Said that a ethnic somali clan the rahanwein should not be aloud to live in puntland due to seeking political representation. But somalis should be able to live in denmark and due as they wish according to here, What a qabilist retard she is.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
tumblr_oqt4upFhjX1vzr4nxo4_r1_250.gifv

Trending