Denmark plans double punishment for ghetto crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Aye, don't fix the problem. More punishments will make it stop!
/s

Think of it in this way, the descendants of foreigners are committing mass crimes in Somalia.To deter people from continuing the crimes in certain areas we increase the intensity of punishment.

Keo

VIP
I knew a Somali family that came from Denmark but now reside in the UK. I didn't know Denmark was like this.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Are you using the Danes are more racist than the American-Whites?

I wouldn't know. I haven't been to the US or met White Americans.

My experience is that Danes aren't discriminating against minorities, but are likely to choose individuals whom remind them of themselves in the form of behavior or income-wise. It is not that they are against us, but rather they're a homogenous people and as such tend to be suspicious of others and not grant them the same deference.

The proposal is worrying because in their attempt to appease an increasingly anxious population, they've resorted to uprooting basic danish principle of equality and equal treatment. Furthermore the proposal runs counter to the rule of law, as it allows the preceding police chief to determine which areas are high crime and deserving of increased punishment for certain acts.

In my work I've met countless of immigrants, and sadly they do little to change the over all out-look of immigrant. It must be up to us to prove them wrong, and it start with accepting the unequal playing field and doing better despite it.

Nonsense. Don't make excuses for their normalised racism. They've been invading and plundering the world since they were vikings and even colonised some parts of India, Ghana and the West Indies. If they were this insecure about their tiny population and 'western' heritage, they shouldn't have gone around searching for Valhalla in foreign lands.

Anyways I'm not gonna act like Arab and Somali kids don't think they're in Compton, when they're in their cozy government subsidised apartment blocks that the average British person could only dream of living in lol.

Europe will go thru a massive financial crisis triggered by the stock markets, Muslims and immigrants will become the blame targets, don't let these liberals fool u with their fake smiles, they hate u with passion and won't hesitate to throw u in concentration camps in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.