Deni Somalia’s future president

Should Deni lead Somalia? Puntites and non puntites vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Deni should be the president of Somalia if he loses the relection in PL.

If your a non Puntite who disagree then your a qabiilist who’s an enemy of progress.

Deni has made so much significant progress in PL economically. No doubt, PL has the fastest growing economy in Somalia and its moving forward at a fast rate with all these development projects.

Deni is a business man who knows how the business game works, he would change Somalia at a fast rate.

After Farmaajo is done his term (if he is able too) do you think Somalia should Elect Deni and give him a chance to move this nation forward?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Deni should be the president of Somalia if he loses the relection in PL.

If your a non Puntite who disagree then your a qabiilist who’s an enemy of progress.

Deni has made so much significant progress in PL economically. No doubt, PL has the fastest growing economy in Somalia and its moving forward at a fast rate with all these development projects.

Deni is a business man who knows how the business game works, he would change Somalia at a fast rate.

After Farmaajo is done his term (if he is able too) do you think Somalia should Elect Deni and give him a chance to move this nation forward?
As puntlanders we dont want to be the president of the federal government in mogadishu boowe since mogadishu belongs to hawiye so the presidency of mogadishu should go to hawiye.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Deni has his own wealth and does not need to steal like these other politicians.

If he develops Puntland like his Singapore vision, most Somalis will move there anyway :ftw9nwa:
I heard deni is planning to open the biggest hindu/ buddhist temple in somalia in garoowe kkk

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am rooting for him to succeed in Puntland and reach achievements that surprises him. I also wish that him and Farmaajo patch things up and work together for the sake of our country :)

fat boy dani has no chance of becoming president of Somalia, best he can hope for is PM position.

he is the khaliisi of puntland though

Trending

Latest posts