Deni selects new Governor for Bari region

cow

VIP

When i read "Markuu la tashaday : Madaxweyne Ku-xigeenka Dowladda Puntland." :mjlol:
I knew everything else was fake. Apparently the Governor of Bari refused to condemn the isimo decree which is why he was fired.

expect the new Governor to swiftly condemn the isimo.

cow

VIP
Deni got used by the former Governor of Bari, Abdisamad Abwaan who deni made a senator the very same guy refused to condemn the isimo on behalf of deni. here he is welcoming the new Governor.

He wanted nothing to do with war in Bosaso and is happy handing over the governance.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Sectarianism deepens in Puntland
enjoy karma GIF

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Deni got used by the former Governor of Bari, Abdisamad Abwaan who deni made a senator the very same guy refused to condemn the isimo on behalf of deni. here he is welcoming the new Governor.

He wanted nothing to do with war in Bosaso and is happy handing over the governance.

Abdisamad Abwaan was selected by Deni to be and MP for FGS and can't hold the Bari governaship post anymore, he was replaced with his cousin Shaahdoon(also my cousin)who served as the youngest Minister during AY term. they are both close family,stop making stuff you don't know of neefyahow.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Abdisamad Abwaan was selected by Deni to be and MP for FGS and can't hold the Bari governaship post anymore, he was replaced with his cousin Shaahdoon(also my cousin)who served as the youngest Minister during AY term. they are both close family,stop making stuff you don't know of neefyahow.
He will be a senator inshallah

cow

VIP
:mjlaugh:

he is senator not MP-- funny how you don't know your own supposed cousin is a senator

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

When i read "Markuu la tashaday : Madaxweyne Ku-xigeenka Dowladda Puntland." :mjlol:
I knew everything else was fake. Apparently the Governor of Bari refused to condemn the isimo decree which is why he was fired.

expect the new Governor to swiftly condemn the isimo.
If you dont know about Bari dont disucss in our affairs gado slave.

Govenor of Bari became Somalia senate and his pervious job was temprory until presdient Deni hire new governor of Bari.