Deni says at Galkayo rally to those in attendance that PL’s enemy is right next to you in Galkayo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
9C024CEE-67D9-4134-A5DB-65155F2474DE.jpeg

Galmudug’s response is thus. The crazy conspiracy theories should not disrupt the peace in Galkayo.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

All reasonable should denounce the crazy stuff Deni said about Sacad and Galkayo

Such behaviour isn’t fitting for a so called President

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ciidanka Galmudug ma ku waana? Galnus is a paper state and can’t even feed its starving people.

Galmudug oo ayada dan bis ka ah reer Hilowle 2015/2016 waan xasuusanaa waxa kaa raacay.

This however is not the issue, the issue is Deni’s new found love for warlordism. Crazy guy. Reer Galmudug call for peace.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Galmudug oo ayada dan bis ka ah reer Hilowle 2015/2016 waan xasuusanaa waxa kaa raacay.

This however is not the issue, the issue is Deni’s new found love for warlordism. Crazy guy. Reer Galmudug call for peace.
I see you are scary of xurmadle said abdullahi deni this explain why u have him on ur mind 24/7

Last edited:

Don’t worry Deni will not attack his neighbors. We are too busy doing elections. Deni is telling reer mudug to be alert because warlord guuguurta is getting desperate.

So instead of quoting him or showing us the video of his talk, you posted a Facebook rant from deranged individual. or you listened to his speech and said to yourself: that's not spicy enough, let's see the interpretation of Facebook gymnasts.

He should send words to friends of ours in america to round up the HO and send them to florida

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510-153209_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510-153209_Twitter.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 37

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I cant wait until Deni does another Baraxleey cleanup like Gaas did in 2016

3CF792C2-22B7-4BD4-B076-BE0BEDCFE8AA.jpeg

:lawd:

Trending

Latest posts