Deni needs to save the next generation of girls from the deranged

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

These nutjobs are against the criminalization of FGM. It's not a topic I have an interest in but there's something so backward about these people. It just puts it into perspective how much work is required when we are discussing development.

Last edited:
It's funny how Somalis like this follow the most conservative Madhabs, but I've never heard of conservative Arabs circumcising their girls!
I'm not saying that Arabs are better but isn't that where most Somali scholars travel to get their islamic education?

Where does it say in Islamic texts that girls have to get circumcised?

@Tamir

What are your thoughts?

The only ethnic groups who are obsessed with butchering women's vaginas to this extent are Africans. It's funny how Somalis like this follow the most conservative madhabs from Arabia, but I've never heard of Arabs circumcising their girls!

@Tamir

What are your thoughts?

Yea it’s a black african thing. Khaleejis whi won’t let their girls say hello to a male cousin in public don’t do this. Weird.

Yea it’s a black african thing. Khaleejis whi won’t let their girls say hello to a male cousin in public don’t do this. Weird.

They're smart enough to not want to remove the most sensitive part from a woman's private parts.

I wonder if these women who protect FGM or this other thing they call "gudniin sunnah", are the 'misery loves company' type. SMH

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
These women are so disgusting, They make me sick. People want to help them and give their daughters and future generation the freedom of choice they didn't have and they refuse it. Somalis and their ignorance pisses me off. They really think this shit is normal.

These women are so disgusting, They make me sick. People want to help them and give their daughters and future generation the freedom of choice they didn't have and they refuse it. Somalis and their ignorance pisses me off. They really think this shit is normal.

Imagine protecting vagina mutiliation that is named after the most pagan and blasphemous of all people; Pharoah/Fircoon.

This doesn't even make them take a double-take.

I wouldn't even want to eat a dish named "Fircooni", forget anything else.

They're smart enough to not want to remove the most sensitive part from a woman's private parts.

I wonder if these women who protect FGM or this other thing they call "gudniin sunnah", are the 'misery loves company' type. SMH

Ironic thing is idiotic Somalis who are supposedly doing this for β€˜Sharaf’ blah blah but have no problem with their women selling qaad to non mahrem. If they were obsessed about modesty, heck even if they went extreme with it, there is a billion better ideas than this. They claim it has foundation in deen, yet proudly call it β€˜Fircaun’ :gucciwhat:

Trending