VIP
Get the f*ck out in here and this is real bosaso

Ezm1VraX0AExmmF

Ezm1VrgWYAEUbfW

Ezm1VreXoAAnrs8

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Deni lies and deceives people, look how maskiin he acts in Afisiyoone but in PL he is killing warsangilis both protesters and staff of former PL parliament speaker, hunts down people who make FB post about him and is extremely aggressive towards PL mps, abuses IDP, starves the people of PL with illegal money printing, obsessed with Gedo for all the wrong reason, ninka waa phsycho, I am glad he fears our beloved President Farmaajo xafidulah.

The interviewer was very professional I liked his style of questioning but he did not get answers half of the time, and Deni just act like a Maskiin lmao, I give him a B, he would got A if he followed through with the questions and didn't allow Deni to wiggle out or explain away.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Deni lies and deceives people, look how maskiin he acts in Afisiyoone but in PL he is killing warsangilis both protesters and staff of former PL parliament speaker, hunts down people who make FB post about him and is extremely aggressive towards PL mps, abuses IDP, starves the people of PL with illegal money printing, obsessed with Gedo for all the wrong reason, ninka waa phsycho, I am glad he fears our beloved President Farmaajo xafidulah.

The interviewer was very professional I liked his style of questioning but he did not get answers half of the time, and Deni just act like a Maskiin lmao, I give him a B, he would got A if he followed through with the questions and didn't allow Deni to wiggle out or explain away.
All that accusation was created by N&N media propaganda. The Same propaganda making Farmaajo true Somali wadani, who care for Somalia and build country for better future.

Reality is N&N waste Somalia development money to shine Farmaajo shoes. To bad your Farmaajo Cant go to Gedo and stay there like Deni in his hometown.

Farmaajo is over.

Farmaajo by the international community and Somalis, known as Spoiler.

You better check your back from Hawiya after farmajoo is gone. No one will save you.

Today Somalia political battle arena . Deni is winner and N&N from inside & outside Somalia....LOSE.

Good luck next time N&N, for advice. Dont ever make PL your enemy.

PL saw the speaker of parliament was in bed with Farmaajo and showed him the door. Laandheere shit fr

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
New York – The members of the Security Council expressed their deep concern about the continued political impasse and disagreement among Somalia’s political leaders on the model for elections.

The members of the Security Council recalled the significant progress made during the past decade in Somalia, including in terms of security provision, democracy, political reforms and economic development, in particular debt relief. They commended the Somali people, the Somali authorities, the African Union, the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and its troop contributing countries, the United Nations and Somalia’s other international partners for their role in this endeavour.

The members of the Security Council emphasised that ongoing disagreement over the electoral model is not only undoing this hard-earned progress but is also diverting attention from pressing problems such as floods, drought, desert locusts, the COVID-19 pandemic, and combatting the terrorist threat of Al-Shabaab. They stressed that reaching consensus on elections would support and facilitate the continued development and progress of Somalia and its people.

The members of the Security Council underscored that consensus would be vital for any electoral model to be successfully delivered. They noted the 17 September agreement has remained the only basis so far endorsed by the Federal Government of Somalia and all Federal Member States.

The members of the Security Council therefore called on all parties to reject violence and resume dialogue as a matter of urgency and without precondition. They called on Somalia’s leaders to recognise and build upon the many areas of agreement already reached, to resolve their remaining differences and to put the interests of the people of Somalia first, within a Somali-owned, Somali-led electoral process, and with an agreed timetable, as soon as possible. They reiterated that, through the United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia (UNSOM) and in conjunction with AMISOM, the African Union (AU), European Union, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and international partners, they stand ready to assist.

The members of the Security Council took note of President Farmaajo’s talks with the Democratic Republic of Congo President and Chairperson of the AU, Felix Tshisekedi in Kinshasa on 19 April. They expressed their support for and encouraged regionally-led international efforts to help bring the parties back to the table and facilitate inclusive negotiations.

The members of the Security Council took note of the IGAD statement of 21 April and the AU Peace and Security Council communique of 22 April. They expressed their support for the Special Representative of the Secretary General, James Swan, and for AU and IGAD efforts to help resolve the current impasse.

The members of the Security Council condemned all terrorist attacks in Somalia and the region and reaffirmed their respect for the sovereignty, political independence, territorial integrity and unity of Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
New York – The members of the Security Council expressed their deep concern about the continued political impasse and disagreement among Somalia’s political leaders on the model for elections.

The members of the Security Council recalled the significant progress made during the past decade in Somalia, including in terms of security provision, democracy, political reforms and economic development, in particular debt relief. They commended the Somali people, the Somali authorities, the African Union, the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and its troop contributing countries, the United Nations and Somalia’s other international partners for their role in this endeavour.

The members of the Security Council emphasised that ongoing disagreement over the electoral model is not only undoing this hard-earned progress but is also diverting attention from pressing problems such as floods, drought, desert locusts, the COVID-19 pandemic, and combatting the terrorist threat of Al-Shabaab. They stressed that reaching consensus on elections would support and facilitate the continued development and progress of Somalia and its people.

The members of the Security Council underscored that consensus would be vital for any electoral model to be successfully delivered. They noted the 17 September agreement has remained the only basis so far endorsed by the Federal Government of Somalia and all Federal Member States.

The members of the Security Council therefore called on all parties to reject violence and resume dialogue as a matter of urgency and without precondition. They called on Somalia’s leaders to recognise and build upon the many areas of agreement already reached, to resolve their remaining differences and to put the interests of the people of Somalia first, within a Somali-owned, Somali-led electoral process, and with an agreed timetable, as soon as possible. They reiterated that, through the United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia (UNSOM) and in conjunction with AMISOM, the African Union (AU), European Union, Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and international partners, they stand ready to assist.

The members of the Security Council took note of President Farmaajo’s talks with the Democratic Republic of Congo President and Chairperson of the AU, Felix Tshisekedi in Kinshasa on 19 April. They expressed their support for and encouraged regionally-led international efforts to help bring the parties back to the table and facilitate inclusive negotiations.

The members of the Security Council took note of the IGAD statement of 21 April and the AU Peace and Security Council communique of 22 April. They expressed their support for the Special Representative of the Secretary General, James Swan, and for AU and IGAD efforts to help resolve the current impasse.

The members of the Security Council condemned all terrorist attacks in Somalia and the region and reaffirmed their respect for the sovereignty, political independence, territorial integrity and unity of Somalia.
Not just UN told Farmaajo to go back to talks.
He went to Congo to complain Deni to UN :drakelaugh: .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
In the next 5-10 years Somalia will be a leading Eastern African country Ethiopia is experiencing political instability and Kenya is bankrupt.

I assure you America runs AU and we are just telling them indirectly to either step up or step down, East Africa is undergoing change, US will not hold our hand through these changes but will deal with the victor.

Still no UNSC but the pressure has increased a little

no one is complaining about spoiler Deni lmao in your dreams, because of Farmaajo he said even though it was a lie "Puntland has no foreign relations" this is same Puntland that was going to international meetings with Hassan Sh, had Ethiopian consulate etc, he even blamed DP world on Gaas lmao, Deni knows now he is dealing with a real president not a dameer, he knows if he talks out of hand he will end up eating his words later.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the next 5-10 years Somalia will be a leading Eastern African country Ethiopia is experiencing political instability and Kenya is bankrupt.

I assure you America runs AU and we are just telling them indirectly to either step up or step down, East Africa is undergoing change, US will not hold our hand through these changes but will deal with the victor.

Still no UNSC but the pressure has increased a little

no one is complaining about spoiler Deni lmao in your dreams, because of Farmaajo he said even though it was a lie "Puntland has no foreign relations" this is same Puntland that was going to international meetings with Hassan Sh, had Ethiopian consulate etc, he even blamed DP world on Gaas lmao, Deni knows now he is dealing with a real president not a dameer, he knows if he talks out of hand he will end up eating his words later.

Your booli qaran clan hiding in mogadishu to disguise the fact u can't stand alone in GEDO and build your own region, you r no different to this dameer @convincation who also hides in the capital and same with @Mckenzie rather then go to shabellaha dhexe or galgaduud and build your regions. U can't build your regions and living of mogadishu 'capital status'.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your booli qaran clan hiding in mogadishu to disguise the fact u can't stand alone in GEDO and build your own region, you r no different to this dameer @convincation who also hides in the capital and same with @Mckenzie rather then go to shabellaha dhexe or galgaduud and build your regions. U can't build your regions and living of mogadishu 'capital status'.

spoken like a true laangaab :russ:

don't hate the player hate the game

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

How am I squatting in a city that belongs to me? A city that I built, a city that’s so beautiful and great that people like you have to reduce it to capital status just to keep yourselves in denial that in fact your own capital city is completely and utterly owned and run by the clan you hate yet deep down envy. Touch grass adeer:camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How am I squatting in a city that belongs to me? A city that I built, a city that’s so beautiful and great that people like you have to reduce it to capital status just to keep yourselves in denial that in fact your own capital city is completely and utterly owned and run by the clan you hate yet deep down envy. Touch grass adeer:camby:

If hamar wasn't capital, it would be no different to shabellaha dhexe or galgaduud your homelands. Stop squatting on the capital status and being a booli qaran, show us you building shabellaha dhexe where u live without the 'booli qaran somalinimo caasimad baan ahay' cries from your ambuulo iyo dhusomareeb infested genetics.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If hamar wasn't capital, it would be no different to shabellaha dhexe or galgaduud your homelands. Stop squatting on the capital status and being a booli qaran, show us you building shabellaha dhexe where u live without the 'booli qaran somalinimo caasimad baan ahay' cries from your ambuulo iyo dhusomareeb infested genetics.
If xamar wasn’t capital, it would still be the largest and richest city in Somalia. Make no mistake xamar is the way it is because of me. Saaxib you say you want to see buildings in shabelleda dhexe where I live whilst forgetting I also live in xamar, xamar is also my homeland and if you wanna see buildings in xamar then sure
6A5F8EDB-8DB3-4145-B4A6-ABA6967B4175.jpeg
F7351305-55E1-4865-AFE6-3795F354E957.jpeg
0ACFF911-D378-4E29-BC42-A801828B459C.jpeg
now compare this to your capital, see the irony in your comparisons