Deni is isolating HSM like AY isolated Abdiqassim

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Don’t tell me you guys are still upset over a useless PM position
Brother this nigga want my abti to be fired so his adeer who is jahil ina nur bidaar will be name prime minister 😂😂
E64ED143-C293-49AA-8851-8D0398A912C7.gif

Deni is definitely the smartest politician out there right now . I wouldn’t be surprised if the HSM and Farmaajo meeting was about finding a way to deal with Deni lol

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Abdiqasim was not a President, he was just a resident living in a hotel who just proclaimed he ran a government. He was irrelavant.

The Governor of Hiiraan region in 2000s Hassan Qalaad rejected his nonsense and told him you can’t come to Hiiraan.

I know for a fact, no Abgaal, No XL, no MJ recognised him even his own inner HG did not recognise him.
Why tf did MX support him. At least thats what I heard.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Warya Hassan shieq mohamud at least is not like xarmaajo who was trying to destabilize puntland 😂😂
I gotta disagree sxb. Farmaajo pulled punches that HSM wouldn’t have thought twice about landing. Farmaajo was the more clever cadow, HSM gonna try to destroy you by throwing muufo.

:francis:

Calaami

Wlle AY was different, he got Abdiqasim out of there joking that his wife was AY secretary when he was military attaché.

Look at the body language, the player and the pawn. :trumpsmirk:
57B70CAA-7688-45B8-B6B3-18240C883CBE.jpeg

Calaami

What did they think he is? MJ? OG? MX?
I don’t wanna say cus he’s a good guy. But it’s well known among the Somali community, look into how he was able to be promoted into the Kacaan so fast. Why was he raised alongside the MX Governor Of Dhusomareeb’s children in his house.:mjlol::pachah1:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I don’t wanna say cus he’s a good guy. But it’s well known among the Somali community, look into how he was able to be promoted into the Kacaan so fast. Why was he raised alongside the MX Governor Of Dhusomareeb’s children in his house.:mjlol::pachah1:
Abdiqasim waa tolkay now? I feel bad for him why would he claim langaab HG?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My brother Deni needs to worry more about the safety of Puntland kkkk
It looks like another clash with the Diyaano Boys is looming

Gedi and Shirdon were raised by the same family

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni is finished. If he tries to force his extension or claim he’s been re-elected he’s going to cause a civil war in PL. HSM and IC are waiting for Jan 2024.

This is not the same as Abdiqasim’s time when he didn’t have the support of most clans. HSM will rule in 4/5 states and isolate Deni till he’s out.

Trending