OPINION Deni is guaranteed last round due to Elwaaq

Due to Elwaaq certification Deni is now guaranteed a spot in the 3rd round, i believe Deni would be weak against Farmaajo due to his interests being in direct conflict with reer mogadishu. However , if Deni loses before third round i would think that the opposition would rally around Sh.Sharif/HSM.

6 days till show down.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Due to Elwaaq certification Deni is now guaranteed a spot in the 3rd round, i believe Deni would be weak against Farmaajo due to his interests being in direct conflict with reer mogadishu. However , if Deni loses before third round i would think that the opposition would rally around Sh.Sharif/HSM.

6 days till show down.
Habibullah dani radiyallahu anhu is our next president inshallah
653B4652-771B-4B8F-9272-0EEE98A2F65E.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalia needs Dr. deni

Deni is fighting for Somalia and wants to make a change and bring a difference to the people's lives for once in Somalia.

Peopole are now coming to see that clearly Deni is an honest man that wants Somalis to prosper and is engaged in saving the nation from the Qarandumis cult and regime named Nabar and naxdin.

He succesd in Puntland and now he wants for bring governonce and law to the South like A.Y.

Hamzza

VIP
Deni is fighting for Somalia and wants to make a change and bring a difference to the people's lives for once in Somalia.

Peopole are now coming to see that clearly Deni is an honest man that wants Somalis to prosper and is engaged in saving the nation from the Qarandumis cult and regime named Nabar and naxdin.

He succesd in Puntland and now he wants for bring governonce and law to the South like A.Y.
I urge all hawiya to support Dr. deni instead of choosing failed presidents like HSM for the sake of qabyaalad.
They benefited from abdullahi yeey's rule as he bringed law back to the capital though they hated him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I urge all hawiya to support Dr. deni instead of choosing failed presidents like HSM for the sake of qabyaalad.
They benefited from abdullahi yeey's rule as he bringed law back to the capital though they hated him.
For two reasons. He brought in Ethiopians and tried to cling on

:mjlol:

If hes anything like A.Y , we would rather park up in front of villa Somalia, eat our muufo while watching his movements .

:mjlol:

If hes anything like A.Y , we would rather park up in front of villa Somalia, eat our muufo while watching his movements .
Deni is Farmaajo eebow, he even has the tree line slogan like Farmaajo only difference is Deni is more competent. And I mean in a bad way. He will work day in and day out on consolidating all power. I think he will be another tyrant eebe ha naga qabto. May those known for democracy triumph in this selection.

Deni is Farmaajo eebow, he even has the tree line slogan like Farmaajo only difference is Deni is more competent. And I mean in a bad way. He will work day in and day out on consolidating all power. I think he will be another tyrant eebe ha naga qabto. May those known for democracy triumph in this selection.

Subxanallah I thought ol boy fat Alberta
Was different and was democratic ,but now these dudes are making similarities with AY .no wonder he has lost alot of support in buntland. It seems al jabartis are addicted to tyranny smh ,
I'm taking my endorsement for Deni back

Leaving Lebron James GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Subxanallah I thought ol boy fat Alberta
Was different and was democratic ,but now these dudes are making similarities with AY .no wonder he has lost alot of support in buntland. It seems al jabartis are addicted to tyranny smh ,
I'm taking my endorsement for Deni back

Leaving Lebron James GIF
Bro when I saw that Diyano vs Deni episode and Bosaso I took mine back. He might’ve done other good things but trying that shit in Xamar will be suicidal.

We need democracy and peace loving people and so far all I’m seeing is us being the options whether AAW Shariif and other front runners. We can’t risk a more competent Farmaajo

I predict deni vs farmajo in last round and farmajo to win after the hawiye candidates decimate themselves in the earlier rounds. I think in the battle of the 2 daroods somalis will pick the non majertein

6 days till show down.

Deni + HSM / Farmaajo / Shariif is what i am hearing.

Think Shariif would side with Deni

Deni would side with Shariif

Farmaajo would side with Shariif

If my calculation are correct it means shariif will be the next president of somalia. Hambalyoo

Let's be real somali politics at this juncture is all about the Benjamin's and the deepest pockets currently in mog are deni"s and farmajo and ultimately farmajo prevails pocket wise. The only alternative result will come from a hawiye candidate in the Lsast round whomever it's going to be .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Let's be real somali politics at this juncture is all about the Benjamin's and the deepest pockets currently in mog are deni"s and farmajo and ultimately farmajo prevails pocket wise. The only alternative result will come from a hawiye candidate in the Lsast round whomever it's going to be .
Farmaajo is broke. He hasn’t had access to government funds for couple years.

Trending