Demonstrations breakout in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
And here you see, Muqdishaawians in their natural habitat
thomas-winston-with-sachtler-video-25-plus-at-the-yellowstone-national-park-wy.jpg

More and more I am starting to realise the people are one of the main axes holding us back.

1) ignorant people
2) forgien people
3) terrorist/lovers of choas

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Its like they get a kick from violence and destruction, its in their blood.

I have said it before and i will say it again, siad barres biggest mistake was not moving the capital city to a daarod city

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why not protest like normal civilised humans?

Why do they have to burn some shit up unless they want to instigate more chaos?

Most of these degenerate acts can be prevented with cctv's that can't be accessed and a competent justice system.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The protesters are HabarGidir (mainly Cayr) and they're protesting against the execution of Axmed Cabdulaahi Caydiid the guy who killed former Minister of Public Works and Construction Cabaas Siraaj.

Its like they get a kick from violence and destruction, its in their blood.

I have said it before and i will say it again, siad barres biggest mistake was not moving the capital city to a daarod city

Heck I even think if he moved it to hargeisa before the 80's it would have been better.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Heck I even think if he moved it to hargeisa before the 80's it would have been better.
Without the capital Hawiye are NOTHING. If the capital is moved they'll be the new Rahanwayns, The new Speakers of the Parliament :pachah1:

Without the capital Hawiye are NOTHING. If the capital is moved they'll be the new Rahanwayns, The new Speakers of the Parliament :pachah1:
The government don't do shit for Banadir, all it brought is terrorists and bombs, we fund our own projects, it's u who need Hawiye more than anything, tell me why does ur regions look like shit and it doesn't suffer from terrorism but yet gets the most aid money?

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The government don't do shit for Banadir, all it brought is terrorists and bombs, we fund our own projects, it's u who need Hawiye more than anything, tell me why does ur regions look like shit and it doesn't suffer from terrorism but yet gets the most aid money?
What do you think of the protests do you think they're justified?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Take your qabyalad elsewhere bastar yaho oo bastarka ah bastard child of siad barre:ufdup:

Last edited:
What were they protesting about? The influx of fake money has caused a huge inflation

They are pissed the government is going to execute the guy instead of using other methods to settle the matter like allowing them to pay blood money to Siraji's family.

The fake money issue will get more people on the street compared to this demonstration if it doesn't get corrected

They are pissed the government is going to execute the guy instead of using other methods to settle the matter like allowing them to pay blood money to Siraji's family.

The fake money issue will get more people on the street compared to this demonstration if it doesn't get corrected

I do think execution for accidental death is too severe a penalty. However the judge has made his decision and that should be respected. If they disagree then a peaceful protest is fine but not violence.

The killer deserves at least 25 years in prison, a lesson needs to be taught, that security guard cannot just shoot without any real justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending