Demographics of Jowhar and Jamame

Are both those cities majority bantu like Jilib? If not what’s the bantu population there percentage wise?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know about Jowhar but my friend who is from there told me it's majority Abgaal and Jamame is majority Bimaal but both towns are definitely settled Bantus.

I don't know about Jowhar but my friend who is from there told me it's majority Abgaal and Jamame is majority Bimaal but both towns are definitely settled Bantus.
What about muqdisho and Kismayo? I’ve heard both of them have a lot of Somali bantu IDPs

What about muqdisho and Kismayo? I’ve heard both of them have a lot of Somali bantu IDPs
They are majority Somali inhabited cities. But maybe this could change in the future with all the amisom soldiers intermarrying with the local Somalis.

Hawiye have no shame, giving their daughters to Madow foreign soldiers.
no Muslim Hawiye would give their daughter to a kaffir bantu soldier nacasyahow
upload_2020-1-16_8-59-23.png

Amisom-somali kids are mostly a product of rape

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Middle Shabelle is majority Abgaal, but in the area around Jowhar town the Shiidle probably outnumber the Abgaal. If you take the Abgaal and Gaaljecel together as Hawiye, they outnumber the Shiidle in Jowhar.

I saw a video of Jowhar and the people in the video looked somali :manny: But I’ve heard there are big bantu settlements in Jowhar

jowhar is a farming town, most of the lands are owned by ethnic somalis, but the workers are mainly bantu that is why jowhar is probably 90 percent bantu.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
jowhar is a farming town, most of the lands are owned by ethnic somalis, but the workers are mainly bantu that is why jowhar is probably 90 percent bantu.

The Madow don't work for the farm owners anymore, they simply lease the land.

The Madow don't work for the farm owners anymore, they simply lease the land.

What usually happens is that the owner hires the bantu, but at the same time the owner would give 1 or 2 acre of land to the bantu so he can feed his family. The owner would keep the rest of the land and the bantu would also work there. At harvest time the owner would also share a percentage of the profits with the bantu.

That's how farming in jubbaland is done I am assuming it's the same in jowhar

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What usually happens is that the owner hires the bantu, but at the same time the owner would give 1 or 2 acre of land to the bantu so he can feed his family. The owner would keep the rest of the land and the bantu would also work there. At harvest time the owner would also share a percentage of the profits with the bantu.

That's how farming in jubbaland is done I am assuming it's the same in jowhar

That's why i don't understand when ppl say the Madow were heavily victimised and had their farms taken. They never owned the property so they are under the protection of the farm owner.

That's why i don't understand when ppl say the Madow were heavily victimised and had their farms taken. They never owned the property so they are under the protection of the farm owner.

Bantus use to be slaves some ran away and others were freed by the Italians because somalis 100 years ago weren't farmers most bantus settled down and started farming in jowhar/afgooye and parts of jubbaland.

When the somali state was created in 1960 all lands where registered. But because the bantus did not have the paper those lands where then transferred to the government and ethnic somalis bought the land from the government and some where given out and disrupted among the people.