DEMOCRATIC PARTY DOESN'T RESPECT AFRICAN-AMERICAN PEOPLE

I voted Trump before and have always voted Republican and will do so this coming up midterm elections I do thank the democrats for the student loan forgiveness maybe I will consider voting for the democrats this time around

Attachments

• 1C24AB32-C201-4726-BF88-918351AF0AFF.jpeg
    1C24AB32-C201-4726-BF88-918351AF0AFF.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 55
Why should they? The black American vote swings in the same direction everytime. They literally have no need to try. Biden literally said your not black if you don't vote for him & Hillary was talking about hot sauce on a black radio station

I voted Trump before and have always voted Republican and will do so this coming up midterm elections I do thank the democrats for the student loan forgiveness maybe I will consider voting for the democrats this time around

Republicans haven't done shit for me, I'll never vote for them until they do.

I could care less for the Democrats but they're the less crazy ones right now and that's all that matters.

I suggest not to vote for either of them. Both of them are empire builders and have everything to do why many countries including ours didn't find peace.

Besides, it looks like Democrats follow Satan, and Republicans oppose every program that favors the poor and the Middle class.

I didn't vote for the president in either of the parties and will even stay clear from the Mid-terms as well.

In reality. there is one party in America: The party of the Deep State. I doubt Trump is out of the bag.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are a complete moron. I'm genuinely sad for you.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Similar with Somalis. MP David McGuinty once told a crowd of landers in the late 2000s that Somali ladies were the most beautiful women. He then said the Irish and Somali are similar in family size but that he had more brothers and sisters than most Somalis do. The crowd of habos went wild. When it comes to AAs and Somalis, you don't need policies, you just need to get in their emotions and they'll turn out for you. For Somalis, praise them and say some Somali words. For AAs, rap and get some h0es to clap their ass.

I hope misery and failure for anyone who associates with leftists. I find that virtually all are losers in life so it's a moot point anyway.

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Democratic Party doesn’t respect AA’s they see them as degenerates who need to be shown degenerate hoodrats things to get them to vote

My dear Huuno u live in the UK--what do u know about our American politics? Or u live in Minnesota?

Similar with Somalis. MP David McGuinty once told a crowd of landers in the late 2000s that Somali ladies were the most beautiful women. He then said the Irish and Somali are similar in family size but that he had more brothers and sisters than most Somalis do. The crowd of habos went wild. When it comes to AAs and Somalis, you don't need policies, you just need to get in their emotions and they'll turn out for you. For Somalis, praise them and say some Somali words. For AAs, rap and get some h0es to clap their ass.

I hope misery and failure for anyone who associates with leftists. I find that virtually all are losers in life so it's a moot point anyway.

:pachah1:
😂 Somalis are an emotional people that can be easily bought with words

Trending