Delwar: Afghan Schools for Girls to Open by April

how come I haven't seen the Western media reporting this???

Delaware: By the month of April, suitable conditions for schools and universities will be provided and the educational process will begin​

Fiyaz AfghanDecember 28, 2022
Today, Asia (Wednesday, March 6, 1401): A senior official of the Islamic Emirate has expressed hope that schools and universities will start in the country by the beginning of the new solar year.
Acting Director of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Sheikh Shahabuddin Delawar, told reporters today that efforts are being made at the leadership level of the Islamic Emirate to resume the education process in the country.
Delawar added that until the coming month, schools and universities will have educational curriculum and environment in accordance with Islamic Shariah and national values, and the doors of universities and schools will be opened for Afghan girls.
The head of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum said that efforts are being made to finalize the decision as soon as possible.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why is noone replying to this?

Because even media in Afghanistan is stating that the Taliban is closing schools for women.

Even the Taliban have not denied the current stories.

Yet I am supposed to believe some random website being shared by a known conspiracy theorist.

I am not denying that Taliban could be setting up schools, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Because even media in Afghanistan is stating that the Taliban is closing schools for women.

Yet I am supposed to believe some random website being shared by a known conspiracy theorist.

I am not denying that Taliban could be setting up schools, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

"known conspiracy theorist"... lol I distrust various narratives therefore if I say 2+2 = 4 it must be rejected.... anyone whose words are not in line with the official narrative should have their words rejected... so only trust people whose views are in line with the official narrative... given that Western mainstream outlets mostly promote the same liberal ideology that you are a promoter of, this standard that you want to set seems a little convenient...

Hamzza

VIP

The IEA recently stated that they will reopen schools for women as soon as possible after reforms.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
it definitely seems to be the case that the article is true

The IEA recently stated that they will reopen schools for women as soon as possible after reforms.

The two articles linked in this thread said they will have these schools ready by the new year.

It’s been 2 weeks since then and no further update.

Once again fake news by a well known conspiracy theorist.

The two articles linked in this thread said they will have these schools ready by the new year.

It’s been 2 weeks since then and no further update.

Once again fake news by a well known conspiracy theorist.

both articles say by the new solar year. the first one specifically says by April. also the news articles are not saying the schools will be open by that time, they are simply reporting what an official said. there's a difference

Delaware: By the month of April, suitable conditions for schools and universities will be provided and the educational process will begin​

Today, Asia (Wednesday, March 6, 1401): A senior official of the Islamic Emirate has expressed hope that schools and universities will start in the country by the beginning of the new solar year.

KABUL (Pajhwok): Schools and universities will reopen across the country for girl students by the beginning of the new solar year, says the minister of

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
both articles say by the new solar year. the first one specifically says by April. also the news articles are not saying the schools will be open by that time, they are simply reporting what an official said. there's a difference

KABUL (Pajhwok): Schools and universities will reopen across the country for girl students by the beginning of the new solar year, says the minister of

The new solar year starts on January 1.

Since that article was written in 2022, that means they’re talking about Jan 1 2023 which was 2 weeks ago.

Your first article is using Google Translate from Pashto and doesn’t have the Pashto word for April mentioned at all in the article.

Again, fake news.

how come I haven't seen the Western media reporting this???

Acting Director of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Sheikh Shahabuddin Delawar, told reporters today that efforts are being made at the leadership level of the Islamic Emirate to resume the education process in the country.
Delawar added that until the coming month, schools and universities will have educational curriculum and environment in accordance with Islamic Shariah and national values, and the doors of universities and schools will be opened for Afghan girls.
The head of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum said that efforts are being made to finalize the decision as soon as possible.

You taliban apologist 🤢 I've clearly posted a video of a taliban leader boldly saying 'education is a western thing'. Even if the talibs retracted their policy on women's education, we shouldn't be praising them for the bare minimum.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You taliban apologist 🤢 I've clearly posted a video of a taliban leader boldly saying 'education is a western thing'. Even if the talibs retracted their policy on women's education, we shouldn't be praising them for the bare minimum.

You’re an Ataturk apologist, a man who believed Islam is backward.

You’re both bringing horrible ideas.

I'm not a Taliban apologist. I'm just posting what one of their officials said. I would like to know both sides of the story before I form a conclusion.

I believe that we should be able to hear both sides then form a conclusion, not to only hear the Western propaganda machine and then be pressured to condemn them on that basis.

I'm in the middle. I'm not really a defender or attacker of the Taliban, I just want to know the facts before I form conclusions.

Trending