Delusional Somaliland MP: We are sending 5,000 Somaliland troops to Burma

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not the right time. Those troops can be used to build the roads in Somaliland and drill water wells in the rural areas. Charity starts
at home.
I wanted to ask if ceerigabo is decentralised.I read somewhere that for some reason West sanaag is not that connected to the government and is semi autonomous, is this true?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
It is not the right time. Those troops can be used to build the roads in Somaliland and drill water wells in the rural areas. Charity starts at home.

Glory is what Somaliland is are after not some recognition within its border, truly as a southerner i envy of Somaliland if they do carry out that upright action of sending army to Burma, i only wish Xaarmajo could have send an boat or an army to help out those defenceless slaughtered innocent people of Rohingya, imagine all the Glory they would have gotten and with that Allah's grace, but instead Xaarmajo sold out our brother to an Arch Somali Enemy Ethiopia:Sutehja::Sutehja::Sutehja:

Bohol

VIP
I wanted to ask if ceerigabo is decentralised.I read somewhere that for some reason West sanaag is not that connected to the government and is semi autonomous, is this true?

That was back in 1997 -1999 days due to the civil war.

Bohol

VIP
Glory is what Somaliland is are after not some recognition within its border, truly as a southerner i envy of Somaliland if they do carry out that upright action of sending army to Burma, i only wish Xaarmajo could have send an boat or an army to help out those defenceless slaughtered innocent people of Rohingya, imagine all the Glory they would have gotten and with that Allah's grace, but instead Xaarmajo sold out our brother to an Arch Somali Enemy Ethiopia:Sutehja::Sutehja::Sutehja:

Why would Somalia send troops to Burma when there is fighting against Al shabab in their backyard? doesn't make sense.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Why would Somalia send troops to Burma when there is fighting against Al shabab in their backyard? doesn't make sense.

OK not troops (wishful thinking on my side perhaps) but a mere 1-2 boats for the evacuation, imagine a war-torn nation still having the Humanity and time to send a boat to the survivors of the Rohingya/Burma Genocide, walahi it would put shame to World Powers across the World and would put them to actions.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
>suggesting sending somali soldiers to a foreign country while they have terrorists in their backyard

based muh ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts