Delusional Somaliland government says it will not interfere in ethiopias affairs.

@Yuusuf the great most of us don't want war with you guys, unity can only ever be on a voluntary basis. Nevertheless full separation isn't the right way to go - we are stronger together as our brother @Kanan believes.

If SL does become recognised as independent they'll still have the same relations with us that ethnic twins Austria and Germany have with each other i.e. same currency, open borders, military alliance, common supranational government etc

There is no need to defeat you. I can guarantee you there will never be an SNA soldier anywhere past Sool & Sanaag (and even that is huge a stretch). That would make no sense and an attack on SL by the federal government is probably the one thing that could get them recognition.

SL will join out of economic necessity and will be eased by the maturation of Somalia’s politics. People here have a difficult time extrapolating time.

The economies of Somalia and Somaliland today are not much different, especially in terms of standard of living. There’s little economic benefit in them joining today. In the mean time talk of ictiraaf is good business & good politics, and will remain just that.

Fast forward X amount of time (for arguments sake think 15 years). Insurgency will end, international investments and diaspora will flow in, Somalia will be a producer of oil/gas….SL will not choose to remain impoverished by refusing to be a FMS. Further their entire youth population would vote with their feet by moving to Somalia for jobs. There’s a reason why Ireland always chooses to remain. Economic incentives always changes everything.

Last edited:
There is no need to defeat you. I can guarantee you there will never be an SNA soldier anywhere past Sool & Sanaag (and even that is huge a stretch). That would make no sense and an attack on SL by the federal government is probably the one thing that could get them recognition.

SL will join out of economic necessity and will be eased by the maturation of Somalia’s politics. People here have a difficult time extrapolating time.

The economies of Somalia and Somaliland today are not much different, especially in terms of standard of living. There’s little economic benefit in them joining today. In the mean time talk of ictiraaf is good business & good politics, and will remain just that.

Fast forward X amount of time (for arguments sake think 15 years). Insurgency will end, international investments and diaspora will flow in, Somalia will be a producer of oil/gas….SL will not choose to remain impoverished by refusing to be a FMS. Further their entire youth population would vote with their feet by moving to Somalia for jobs. There’s a reason why Ireland always chooses to remain. Economic incentives always changes everything.

I don't mind if you can transfer an X amount of money to my community account every year , or you provide jobs to some of our citizens. One thing is for sure we won't contribute anything to Somalia. Our citizens won't pay any tax , and our army won't defend you. But we will take our fair share of what ever you have, in an informal way . In This way I have nothing to loose, and you have nothing to gain. 😀

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't mind if you can transfer an X amount of money to my community account every year , or you provide jobs to some of our citizens. One thing is for sure we won't contribute anything to Somalia. Our citizens won't pay any tax , and our army won't defend you. But we will take our fair share of what ever you have, in an informal way . In This way I have nothing to loose, and you have nothing to gain. 😀
Your kin living in Bossaso, xamar and each city in Somalia, already they pay tax to us. Who cares about crazy isaaqs in Hargisa :denzelnigga:.

Somaliland doesn't care for ethiopia. Why would we support their government in an internal war? We are not Ethiopian stooges like the Darood led governments in Somalia and Somali Galbeed who sold their whole ass hole to Ethiopia and send young somalis to die for Ethiopians:gucciwhat:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

They are both typical third world dumps

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somaliland doesn't care for ethiopia. Why would we support their government in an internal war? We are not Ethiopian stooges like the Darood led governments in Somalia and Somali Galbeed who sold their whole ass hole to Ethiopia and send young somalis to die for Ethiopians:gucciwhat:
Just keep pay ethiopian share from berbera port income :bell: .

Trending