Delusional Somaliland government says it will not interfere in ethiopias affairs.

They can't do shit even if they wanted to intervene. Their whole foreign policy is yes masta ok masta. They're only tough against other Somalis that's why they'll never get ictiraaf.

All I'm gonna say is the echo chamber is a serious problem within vast majority of Isaaq.

It's good to think outside the box at least some of the time. What kind of union would you like SL to be part of? A two-state confederation for example?

It's good to think outside the box at least some of the time. What kind of union would you like SL to be part of? A two-state confederation for example?

The federal system works fine we just need to finish the constitution. Our main grievances was Barre's atrocities which will never happen again in a federal Somalia. I don't think the federal government would appose some concessions for more autonomy to bring us fully on board.

No one stopping Isaaq from vying for the top seat it's time we put an end to this circus and engage in the political process in Mogadishu be it 4.5 or popular vote.

The only way somaliland will ever join somalia is if somalia invade and defeat Hargeisa and all somalilanders surrender. The is no second option. If you defeat us no problem we Will sing for the blue. If you can't defeat us I think it's wise to mind your business. No light hearted kid from Hargeisa can bring somaliland without any bloodshed.

@Yuusuf the great most of us don't want war with you guys, unity can only ever be on a voluntary basis. Nevertheless full separation isn't the right way to go - we are stronger together as our brother @Kanan believes.

If SL does become recognised as independent they'll still have the same relations with us that ethnic twins Austria and Germany have with each other i.e. same currency, open borders, military alliance, common supranational government etc

@Yuusuf the great most of us don't want war with you guys, unity can only ever be on a voluntary basis. Nevertheless full separation isn't the right way to go - we are stronger together as our brother @Kanan believes.

If SL does become recognised as independent they'll still have the same relations with us that ethnic twins Austria and Germany have with each other i.e. same currency, open borders, military alliance, common supranational government etc

I have no problem with brotherly relationship between the Somali nations including somali-A. But my country is not for sale I won't do the same mistake my grandfather did.

Trending