Delusional Karen says “I am the Mother of Somalia, I have 9 million Children”

Get into this BS. American businesswoman, who was known for ownership of failed airlines “WOW Air” claims she is the mother of Somalia.

A couple weeks ago, John Oliver reported on Republicans blocking the voting rights act and their voter suppression tactics during the 2020 election cycle.

The delusional white woman, Michelle Ballirin, is behind “Italygate” a conspiracy theory that alleges the Italian military used satellites to change Trump votes into Biden votes during the 2020 election cycle.

This woman is a known liar but she does have major pull in the Republican Party. If you don’t want to watch the whole video you can fast forward to 2:55.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
screw arab daddy, ana cadaan and shiet :denzelnigga:she's the founder of somali qabil
1625890067923.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We all laugh at this laakin everyone on this thread missed something important.

She said she has 9 million children, as in the entirety of the Somali population (as was estimated at the time) consider her, a white prosperous female as their maternal figure.

This is similar to the "boy" mentality cadaans had towards Blacks, in that they would call even adult madoows "boy" because they were an infant compared to an cadaan and needed the parental guidance of a white paternal figure.

It is why in many colonial forces, soldiers wore shorts, because trousers were for adults and Africans are children that need guidance regardless of their age.

I dare her to go to Somalia. She’ll end up like that one cadaan government employee who got dragged across badiyo.
[/QUOT
I saw her Wikipedia
By 2006 it appeared Michelle had been attempting to set up covert military operations in Somalia.[13] In 2007, she advertised her Gulf Security Group to the CIA as having the "singular objective" of fighting terrorism near the Horn of Africa. It further said Gulf Security "will enable successful mission outcome without fingerprint, footprint or flag, and provide total deniability." The CIA wrote back that the CIA was "not interested in your unsolicited proposal and does not authorize you to take any activities on its behalf."
she’s actually been scamming in the name of Somalia since 2002

Michelle and Sharif Sheikh ahmed created the Oasis Foundation for Hope. Edwards said she has invested millions of dollars in the R&D.[2][3][16][17]
Wallahi our leaders are so useless they got bamboozled by a mental case

She’s not delusional, when our leaders let her scam us, this tried to set covert operation and sell it to the CIA and our leaders called her princess when she arrived in our shore and she worked with sharif sheikh

Trending

Latest posts