Deluded Kenyan politician suggests Kenya and Ethiopia invade and take Somalia for good

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Look at how retarded these neighbours of ours are if their politicians think like this. A conplete disrespect and disregard for human lives. It's not like the KDF or any other useless bantu UN payed groupd have controlled a single piece of shabaab land.

They don't realise that since the UN forbid somalis forces to have the neccessary weapons to fight these terrorists, that this makes these bantu troops look even more cowardly, since the UN put them in charge of security. How dumb are these ppl? Also the government is weak for not lambasting these useless UN payed troops to the UNSC as they have not allowed us to buy weapons to defend ourselves, yet watch as these idiots taking pay do nothing to stop al shabaab.

The UN is at fault here and not the somali officials. We should go against the arms embargo and ignore this useless anti african, anti muslim union!!!

P.S Puntlanders! notice how they included PL in their wicked plots. They Somehow leave SL out but want to claim all the other somali regions.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
The UN is a zionist cooperation. They could care less about world peace.

I hope a world war breaks out, and I’m serious. The UN is a corrupt and dirty organisation

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The UN is a zionist cooperation. They could care less about world peace.

I hope a world war breaks out, and I’m serious. The UN is a corrupt and dirty organisation
I hope another war breaks out between european nations.

In the mean time the muslim ummah can fix up. Only us, turkey, malaysia, iran and indonesia.

Gulf nations will collapse and fight each other in a world war scenario. We can easily get armed and take kenya and ethiopia and arm the muslims there. Our enemies only enjoy this weakness period ushered in by the enemies in the west.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I hope another war breaks out between european nations.

In the mean time the muslim ummah can fix up. Only us, turkey, malaysia, iran and indonesia.

Gulf nations will collapse and fight each other in a world war scenario. We can easily get armed and take kenya and ethiopia and arm the muslims there. Our enemies only enjoy this weakness period ushered in by the enemies in the west.
Yes.

The Europeans and Americans are currently under Zionists. Once tensions rise and they are exposed, civil war and the collapse of the US will be the ultimate result.

I don’t hate the actual people nor their culture, only their zionist governments

General Wesley Clarks, he openly exposed the Americans.

He said that 7 countries will fall in 5 years,

Sudan- ✔️
Somalia- ✔️
Syria- ✔️
Lebanon- will happen (current protests)
Iran- will happen
Iraq- ✔️ (protests, 100 dead)
Afghanistan- ✔️

Macalin M

Out here
They would never fully take control of us. They ain’t stupid. Somalis are unruly, somalis look down on these guys if there was all of us angry at them they would not survive. Also they don’t want that instability.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This annoying politicians behaviour helps no one but embarrasses him in the world stage and causes further divide in East Africa.

@kickz @nomand @AliUK @Yahya @Sheikh yall seen this? :mjlol:
:liberaltears:
I would say that in a drunken rage if my country was loosing the icj case and the oil they tried desperately to steal to keep the chinese from taking their only port and possibly their whole country.
This is his president for god's sake.

uhurudrunk.jpg

:mjlol:

I would say that in a drunken rage if my country was loosing the icj case and the oil they tried desperately to steal to keep the chinese from taking their only port and possibly their whole country.
This is his president for god's sake.

uhurudrunk.jpg

:mjlol:
When is China seizing Mombasa port?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
These filthy Kenyan apes need to focus on their collapsing economy and upcoming maritime defeat :mjlol: they need to let go of this ludicrous annexation fantasy

Trending