Delete all social media

Lately I been playing with the idea of deleting all social media. Even those I don’t use. Idk, I just feel that sm brings more harm then good. Special if I see it from a Muslim viewpoint, I feel like my imaan gets lower, the more I spend on social media. Anyone else feel like this?

If your friends are the outgoing type then it should much easier to quit

but I've seen people turn religious and go slightly overboard, hopefully, you find the right balance.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Lately I been playing with the idea of deleting all social media. Even those I don’t use. Idk, I just feel that sm brings more harm then good. Special if I see it from a Muslim viewpoint, I feel like my imaan gets lower, the more I spend on social media. Anyone else feel like this?

Yes i feel you sis. I deleted a couple months ago my accounts from social media like fb, instagram etc.

People find it insane but i figured out that it distracts me from doing productive things. I recommend everyone to delete it. The peace you get is excellent. It’s whatsapp and Quora that i am using active. But i also think about leaving from here. I really want to experience life without any electronic in the baadiyo lool

Social media is not good for your imaan, i cant scrool through twitter for 5mins without seeing asscheeks. :francis:
Twitter is trash, I deleted it several years ago. After I got a profile picture on Facebook there has been a lot of paki men hitting me up, and that’s making me super uncomfortable.

Yes i feel you sis. I deleted a couple months ago my accounts from social media like fb, instagram etc.

People find it insane but i figured out that it distracts me from doing productive things. I recommend everyone to delete it. The peace you get is excellent. It’s whatsapp and Quora that i am using active. But i also think about leaving from here. I really want to experience life without any electronic in the baadiyo lool
Same sister. I also have a wild dream about quitting all sm, moving back home, and just living life without a smartphone or internet lol

I feel you. Back in august I deleted my Instagram account and I barely use my snapchat unless it’s for saving photos. It’s extremely addictive and time wasting. I don’t use social media like I used too but I’m addicted to using twitter. I’m planning to quit all together Inshallah.

One thing I noticed Social media does to people, it makes them more anti social and increases anxiety. It causes more harm then good. More people aren’t going outside, instead their glued to their phones. When I was a child, I use to play in the playgrounds and swings but looking outside, the playgrounds are all empty instead children are using too much Ipad.

Life without social media is happiness

Social media is a curse

I feel you. Back in august I deleted my Instagram account and I barely use my snapchat unless it’s for saving photos. It’s extremely addictive and time wasting. I don’t use social media like I used too but I’m addicted to using twitter. I’m planning to quit all together Inshallah.

One thing I noticed Social media does to people, it makes them more anti social and increases anxiety. It causes more harm then good. More people aren’t going outside, instead their glued to their phones. When I was a child, I use to play in the playgrounds and swings but looking outside, the playgrounds are all empty instead children are using too much Ipad.

yeah, I can totally agree on the anti sorry, and anxiety part. Insha Allah you will get the strength to leave all sm.

Social media is a curse

Social media is a curse

this is so true. It really makes people awkward and anti social in real life. Many young people struggle with casual conversation and have become weirdos. I don’t use any of it because of it. Another thing is it really mess up your reality and create a really negative view on people

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Same sister. I also have a wild dream about quitting all sm, moving back home, and just living life without a smartphone or internet lol

Try it sis you would definitely feel the peace dont forget your adhkaar and before you know does social media not matter to you in shaa’Allaah

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Ey g, what do I do if I'm depressed?

When people are depressed, anxious, feel at loss, do they need reminders of our religion. They need this encouragement to search our Deen to find the solace and contentment they desire. They need this reminder that the steps towards personal change they seek to inculcate are found in our religion.

I’ve heard good stories about this book:

Attachments

• 052427A9-A6A4-4DCE-85B3-4367451A44F8.jpeg
    052427A9-A6A4-4DCE-85B3-4367451A44F8.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 150

Trending