Deji is fighting floyd mayweather

I don't know of this Floyd guy but huge respect to him for fighting Deji aka ComedyShortsGamer. I hope Floyd knows what he's doing, otherwise this could end really bad. I for one know what Deji is capable of, and being in the ring with him is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Good luck I guess but I'm prepered for the worst. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd leaves in a bodybag.

I don't know of this Floyd guy but huge respect to him for fighting Deji aka ComedyShortsGamer. I hope Floyd knows what he's doing, otherwise this could end really bad. I for one know what Deji is capable of, and being in the ring with him is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Good luck I guess but I'm prepered for the worst. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd leaves in a bodybag.
You don’t know who Floyd may weather is ? :mjlol: :heh: he’s literally one of the greatest boxers of the decade and has the best records to back it up. This YouTuber is gonna get slaughtered

Trending