deja vu

Psychologist

Changemaker
Everything seems to have happened before, not only what I see but also what hear. I would understand if it was couple of times but this is becoming a daily thing. I have always thought that i have been in this world before, growing up I believe in reincarnation even though people around never talked about this, but for some reason I always thought we die and born in different world and different era.

I don't remember anything about the world but I know it was ancient where people move from this place to that to survive. am I mentally ill?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Everything seems to have happened before, not only what I see but also what hear. I would understand if it was couple of times but this is becoming a daily thing. I have always thought that i have been in this world before, growing up I believe in reincarnation even though people around never talked about this, but for some reason I always thought we die and born in different world and different era.

I don't remember anything about the world but I know it was ancient where people move from this place to that to survive. am I mentally ill?

There are some worldviews that believe in the 'recycling of souls.' How does that work with there being more people alive today then there ever have been in existence. There would have to be the simultaneous recycling of souls along with generation of new souls. If you thought this as a kid you were not mentally ill. Just imaginative. However if you ascribe to that notion now, that's a different story. As it clashes/is incompatible with with religious teachings.

Psychologist

Changemaker
There are some worldviews that believe in the 'recycling of souls.' How does that work with there being more people alive today then there ever have been in existence. There would have to be the simultaneous recycling of souls along with generation of new souls. If you thought this as a kid you were not mentally ill. Just imaginative. However if you ascribe to that notion now, that's a different story. As it clashes/is incompatible with with religious teachings.
yes that was i thought, there was the new soul and old soul and people born in different era and different world.

As rn i don't really, sometimes i think about the other world but my mind doesn't allow me. but the deja vu is getting worse, almost everything seems to have happened before even though. am I connecting other events with the new ones since they are similar? could be but this time its with different people so the events shouldn't have a lot in common

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yes that was i thought, there was the new soul and old soul and people born in different era and different world.

As rn i don't really, sometimes i think about the other world but my mind doesn't allow me. but the deja vu is getting worse, almost everything seems to have happened before even though. am I connecting other events with the new ones since they are similar? could be but this time its with different people so the events shouldn't have a lot in common

How do you know your imaginings are not cobbled together depictions of the ancient past through modern-day written materials or media representations?
:manny:The mind can play tricks on you, and there is no way to cross-check if you were that 5'2 hunchbacked street merchant in the late Byzantine period.

Psychologist

Changemaker
How do you know your imaginings are not cobbled together depictions of the ancient past through modern-day written materials or media representations?
:manny:The mind can play tricks on you, and there is no way to cross-check if you were that 5'2 hunchbacked street merchant in the late Byzantine period.
LMFAO, agree. the mind is too powerful, could be that and that i am overthinking it.

I was actually Julius Caesar :denzelnigga:

JK i was part of the cave men LAMO for some reason

You can’t believe in reincarnation as a muslim. It could be a coping mechanism. This used to happen to me where i was almost stuck in the past and feel reminded of it constantly

Psychologist

Changemaker
You probably are Kwisatz Haderach and awaken your powers
What does that mean LOL?

You can’t believe in reincarnation as a muslim. It could be a coping mechanism. This used to happen to me where i was almost stuck in the past and feel reminded of it constantly
Mine started at young age 5-7, i dont understand how this could be coping mechanism cause believing in reincarnation as bad as believing hell. this world is surly hell

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What does that mean LOL?

Mine started at young age 5-7, i dont understand how this could be coping mechanism cause believing in reincarnation as bad as believing hell. this world is surly hell
Watched dune or read the novel?

Disassociation, schizophrenia, and high anxiety to name a few associated with deja vu

Takw it easy and look after yourself, you might need a well-being break.

Trending