Degenerates abuse Ilhan call her “n*gger”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
These crackers and Americucks never fail to amaze me.
:chrisfreshhah:

its called Mugdisho, MN. for God's sake.
:mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I enjoy the Calaacals of Cadaan... bunch of triggered people who can't do sh!t about what we doing.

Let them say that in front of a somali person, they're only expert in whining in that ugly ass forum

Last edited:
:mjpls:
2lzfkr.jpg

Someone actually said
"I don’t know what the f*ck that thing in the image is but no way in hell is it human"
:drakelaugh: Ilhan
Ilhaan-Cumar.jpg

Sub-human ugly 4chan pigskins
CNC0w.jpg

Please tell me which one looks human y'all????

The views of sub-human pigs shouldn't matter.

Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of low IQ sheep.
Who cares about what a bunch of white pigskins say? They are beneath us.
:hillarybiz:
You guys are one of the Somali nationalists on this site that I respect. You guys may insult Madows a lot but you guys will NOT hesitate to degrade pigskins. I appreciate it cause a lot of the so called Somali nationalists on this site suck up to Cadaans :cool:

Last edited:
Someone actually said
"I don’t know what the f*ck that thing in the image is but no way in hell is it human"
:drakelaugh: Ilhan
Ilhaan-Cumar.jpg

Sub-human ugly 4chan pigskins
CNC0w.jpg

Please tell me which one looks human y'all????

They are speaking of her benadiri half which I agree might not be human

You guys are one of the Somali supremacists on this site that I respect. You guys may insult Madows a lot but you guys will NOT hesitate to degrade pigskins. I appreciate it cause a lot of the so called Somali supremacists on this site suck up to Cadaans :cool:
Allah(SWT) blessed our people with beautiful features, skin tone & culture. Madow, cadaan & any other ajanibi lowly haters get no love from a true wadani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts