Deg Deg: The Mooryaan Caravan Has Arrived In Ugandishu! Coup Imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Sxb 100 soliders can overthrow a government if the rest of the army and government dont act or intervene.
Obviously even 10 men can just walk into to Villa Somalia and kill Farmaajo and Khayre if every SNA and AMISOM soldier starts watching the clouds and twiddle their thumbs:pachah1:

Obviously even 10 men can just walk into to Villa Somalia and kill Farmaajo and Khayre if every SNA and AMISOM soldier starts watching the clouds and twiddle their thumbs:pachah1:
You dont understand what i meant. I was talking about a coup can happen with. 100 soliders.
Obviously this iant a thing

Shaolin23

You dont understand what i meant. I was talking about a coup can happen with. 100 soliders.
Obviously this iant a thing
I’ve never heard of a violent coup with troop numbers that small,a military coup with most of the military involved maybe or a bloodless coup were its just politicians vs military but something like this never happened in history

I’ve never heard of a violent coup with troop numbers that small,a military coup with most of the military involved maybe or a bloodless coup were its just politicians vs military but something like this never happened in history
Hypothetically. Hawiye wanted Farmaajo out. These 100 soliders would go all the way to Villa Somalia hold them hostage without having any objections as the army is basically the remnants of tribal militas

Hypothetically. Hawiye wanted Farmaajo out. These 100 soliders would go all the way to Villa Somalia hold them hostage without having any objections as the army is basically the remnants of tribal militas
Don't let the farm character conjure up this false narrative of there being a coup. The government will be fine and there are no mooryans coming near villa somalia. These are disgruntled tribal militias getting signed up for the biometric system.

Shaolin23

I see what your saying but even then it would be extremely difficult the SFG has about 1000 mostly nabad sugida troops mostly from President/PM subclans + Amisom/US airpower vs rest of Hawiye it would be a bloodbath if it was just Farmaajo they wanted out and nobody did anything yes it can happen Muqdisho ain’t Caabudwaaq or Gedo

I wonder who it was that first brought foreign troops inside Somalia?

I'm forgetting the name...
foreign troops have been in Somalia since the 90s, not surprised you southerners can only blame and not do anything. you were liberated back in 2006 and your president can't even travel to marka or jwohar without relying on amisom tank don't you have any shame?

amisom leaving gedo towns and they are already under AS.

Guul USC take out the trash and form your state :fittytousand: enough playing capital city the broke FGS should start evacuating and look for another federal capital :trumpsmirk:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Guul USC take out the trash and form your state :fittytousand: enough playing capital city the broke FGS should start evacuating and look for another federal capital :trumpsmirk:

Bruh....your avi

Screenshot_20190327-213720_Chrome.jpg

:deadosama:

I hope nothing happens, but if it occurs 100 percent the blame is on farmaajo. This man does not know how to speak to people. Instead of boosting their morale and filling them with spirits to want to figh, this ego maniac does the opposite and acts like he’s entitled to their souls because he got hyped for “paying public servants” :icon rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending