DEG DEG Puntland Occupies Land From Somaliland in Sool Taleex District

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shanqale
last I remember wasn't it us who fought snm if I remember correctly reer hawd were either begging snm(bah Ararsame) or in the case of buhoodle didn't do shit even thoe they were given the weapons to fight them?:comeon:
Also how is nugaal disarmed when ugaadhyahan recently shown having 50 tikniko:childplease:
And when did jamac siyaad disarm?:childplease:
Also you seem to forget what buhoodle have is a fraction of weapons given to dhulos 2/3 of weapons was given to jamac siyaad and nalaye ahmed :francis:

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
while you s fight over tribes and dusty cities the bantus in ghana are sending satellites to space.

qabyaalad=no progress

:kodaksmiley:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Nugaal>hawd from history perspective especially fighting:manny:
From what I read from nugaal dhulos were the most feared group in 1800/1900 in the north:manny:

@Starscream The literature I've read also says similar. When it came to raiding the 3 most feared subclans living in British Somaliland most known for raiding and engaging in surprise attacks on their enemies were the Jibril Abokor of the Habr Awal, the Ciidagale of the Habr Gerhajis and the Mahamud Gerad of the Dhulbahante.

See the source below:

World

VIP
@Starscream The literature I've read also says similar. When it came to raiding the 3 most feared subclans living in British Somaliland most known for raiding and engaging in surprise attacks on their enemies were the Jibril Abokor of the Habr Awal, the Ciidagale of the Habr Gerhajis and the Mahamud Gerad of the Dhulbahante.

See the source below:
The Mahamud Garad in the 19th century would carry out 4000 strong cavalry charges. And they are just a sub clan of Dhulbahante.

"The other people I met here were some Dulbahantas arming for the fight. They said they were 4000 strong in cavalry, and were slaughtering sheep wholesale for provision on the road. Each man carried a junk of flesh, a skin of water, and a little hay, and was then ready for a long campaign, for they were not soft like the English (their general boast), who must have their daily food; they were hardy enough to work without eating ten days in succession, if the emergency required it."

The Dhulbahante were also the best horsemen among all the Somalis.

"Previous to the expeditions against the Mullah, the tribes which were, in all probability, the best off in horses were the Dulbahanta. At all events, most of those in a position to speak are agreed that the Dulbahantas are the best horsemen among the Somalis."

I think that if the Dervish wars didn't occur, we would probably be another 1 million+ caghdeer clan today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending