Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntland Army

large.jpeg

Kastumo rebels

Dagaal-beeleed.jpg

Yeah totally hard to figure out who would win
1. Those nice uniforms aren't gonna determine who wins:drakekidding:
2. We could've found out the outcome but puntland evacuated from tukaraq when the Khatumo group came:mjhaps:
3. We also had another chance to find out when puntland VP was threatening my sub clan only for him to not go through his words and be no show after scheduling fight:mjhaps:
4. If puntland feels so confident why are they ducking the fade:mjhaps:
Unlike you I know my enemy military strength and weakness:mjhaps:
The Nuur ahmed trash were never given heavy weapons by siyaad barre nalaye ahmed were but decided to sell there weapons to mj and keep there nose stuck in mj ass crack they probably thought mj would protect There WHOLE Life:mjhaps:
Mj will never give nuur and Naleeye Ahmed weapons they make them use what they have which isn't much mainly tikniko Ak 47 all of which my sub clan has we're all on the same playing field :mjhaps:

kulahaa assassinate jaamac siyaad. The whole dhulbahante fear us waryaa, what can a pesky little MJ do to me. We kicked you out of lascaanood while all the other subclans wanted you to stay. We sit on the east and west of Lascaanood so whoever doesn't comply will get it. You are lucky we dont bother you or Garoowe would have been my training ground
:dead:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland is mostly trying to win those areas over with propaganda and such, not really any military action. That Puntland think they occupied Talex is laughable.

When the time is right you will see the Somaliland army coming and that army is currently the largest and strongest somali-composed army. People will be able to see the Somaliland flag stand tall all the way from Garowe as Puntland forces retreat retreat from Sool and Sanaag completely.:fittytousand:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somaliland is mostly trying to win those areas over with propaganda and such, not really any military action. That Puntland think they occupied Talex is laughable.

When the time is right you will see the Somaliland army coming and that army is currently the largest and strongest somali-composed army. People will be able to see the Somaliland flag stand tall all the way from Garowe as Puntland forces retreat retreat from Sool and Sanaag completely.:fittytousand:
doubt it, puntland are strong enough to hold their own.

A united dhulbahante could destroy both puntland and Somaliland.

Waliba the dhulbahante from hawd are masters of killing and looting.

My sub clan is enough to destroy you guys but they are majority from Ethiopia so we don't really care

United dhulbahante
:whew:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

My sub clan is enough to destroy you guys but they are majority from Ethiopia so we don't really care

United dhulbahante
:ulyin:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

United dhulbahante
Dhulbahante will never be united, Majerteens are too intelligent when it comes to this game. we will continue to divide and conqur beesha dhulbahante. We have already conquered beesha Nuur Ahmed and Naleeye Ahmed, next phase is to sway baararsame and the rest.

United dhulbahante
Nugaal>hawd from history perspective especially fighting:manny:
From what I read from nugaal dhulos were the most feared group in 1800/1900 in the north:manny:

Nugaal>hawd from history perspective especially fighting:manny:
From what I read from nugaal dhulos were the most feared group in 1800/1900 in the north:manny:

Sorry buddy but most tribes in nugaal are disarmed. Even baharsame fave their weapons to Somaliland couple of weeks ago.

But in hawd it's a weapon paradise.

even the tribes in nugaal are not organized

Dhulbahante will never be united, Majerteens are too intelligent when it comes to this game. we will continue to divide and conqur beesha dhulbahante. We have already conquered beesha Nuur Ahmed and Naleeye Ahmed, next phase is to sway baararsame and the rest.

Warya wasn't it Nuur Ahmed and mahamoud garaad who invaded you in the past. And a naaleye Ahmed poet karbashed your folks with a gabay after capturing your capital city.

:mjohreally:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Warya wasn't it Nuur Ahmed and mahamoud garaad who invaded you in the past. And a naaleye Ahmed poet karbashed your folks with a gabay after capturing your capital city.

:mjohreally:
And were a Neleeye Axhmed today? On the front lines of the Puntland Army :mjohreally:

AUN to the Dhullos that died in the Afurur al kebab attack it was mostly them and warsans:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.