DEG DEG Puntland Occupies Land From Somaliland in Sool Taleex District

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

kkkkk they must have thought Puntland wouldn't engage in Disputed Areas when we're dealing with Al-kebab in Calmadow. You were wrong.

Somaliland doesn't control taleh district they can cry all they want from taleh there powerless over the place there crying about shahada is a small harti jabjab village near the mj land borders to this day they have always been part of MJland they recently asked the mj government to make that village part of Qardo district even thoe there villages falls into taleh district since siyaad barre created it:manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somaliland doesn't control taleh district they can cry all they want from taleh there powerless over the place there crying about shahada is a small harti jabjab village near the mj land borders to this day they have always been part of MJland they recently asked the mj government to make that village part of Qardo district even thoe there villages falls into taleh district since siyaad barre created it:manny:
Are you from Taleex district? i like the mindset of the locals, they have the same anti SL passion as reer Buuhoodle :whew:

Are you from Taleex district? i like the mindset of the locals, they have the same anti SL passion as reer Buuhoodle :whew:
3/4 who inhabit that district do the 1/4 or reer prostitute from taleh itself drag the image of the district down thoe
:francis:
This is one of the reason why I consider nuur ahmed shit stains that need to be exterminated off

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
3/4 who inhabit that district do the 1/4 or reer prostitute from taleh itself drag the image of the district down thoe
:francis:
This is one of the reason why I consider nuur ahmed shit stains that need to be exterminated off
How you gonna exterminate them when they're incorporated into the Puntland army thats trained by the US. Are you gonna throw rocks on them

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
All traitors who will be taken care of by the muscle of dhulbahante(Jaamac Siyaad). We will start with Galaydh's bah ararsame clan.(Nuur and Nalaye Axmaad will pay again; last time they played with jaamac siyaad they got taught a valuable lesson).

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All traitors who will be taken care of by the muscle of dhulbahante(Jaamac Siyaad). We will start with Galaydh's bah ararsame clan.(Nuur and Nalaye Axmaad will pay again; last time they played with jaamac siyaad they got taught a valuable lesson).
Puntland militia should've assassinated all Jaamac Siyaads in LasAnod from 2003-2007. Worst decision to leave them alive, they're even worse than Isaaqs, they've caused the most damage to Puntland dhulbahante relations.

Even so what do Jamaac Siyaads, a subclan famous from opening their bumcrack for the highest bidder got anything to do with Taleex District were honourable Nuur Ahmed live .

Theres nothing i will enjoy more than Karbaashing Jaamac Siyaads wallahi i hate you guys 1000x more than i hate isaaqs.

Come to taleex district :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

How you gonna exterminate them when they're incorporated into the Puntland army thats trained by the US. Are you gonna throw rocks on them
Considering my kind ass fucked them in 2014 when they were calling themselves somaliland what difference would puntland make:russ:
Sub clan who became small because of killing between themselves who been fighting for decades vs large prostitutes i wonder who wins:mjhaps:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Considering my kind ass fucked them in 2014 when they were calling themselves somaliland what difference would puntland make:russ:
Sub clan who became small because of killing between themselves who been fighting for decades vs large prostitutes i wonder who wins:mjhaps:
Puntland Army

large.jpeg

Kastumo rebels

Dagaal-beeleed.jpg

Yeah totally hard to figure out who would win

Garaad Darawiish

Puntland militia should've assassinated all Jaamac Siyaads in LasAnod from 2003-2007. Worst decision to leave them alive, they're even worse than Isaaqs, they've caused the most damage to Puntland dhulbahante relations.

Even so what do Jamaac Siyaads, a subclan famous from opening their bumcrack for the highest bidder got anything to do with Taleex District were honourable Nuur Ahmed live .

Theres nothing i will enjoy more than Karbaashing Jaamac Siyaads wallahi i hate you guys 1000x more than i hate isaaqs.

Come to taleex district :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
kulahaa assassinate jaamac siyaad. The whole dhulbahante fear us waryaa, what can a pesky little MJ do to me. We kicked you out of lascaanood while all the other subclans wanted you to stay. We sit on the east and west of Lascaanood so whoever doesn't comply will get it. You are lucky we dont bother you or Garoowe would have been my training ground

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kulahaa assassinate jaamac siyaad. The whole dhulbahante fear us waryaa, what can a pesky little MJ do to me. We kicked you out of lascaanood while all the other subclans wanted you to stay. We sit on the east and west of Lascaanood so whoever doesn't comply will get it. You are lucky we dont bother you or Garoowe would have been my training ground
Jamaac siyaad is a langaab subclan, both Nuur & Naleeye Axmed can karbash them, talk about LA all you want but come to their areas and you will feel the full might of the Puntland forces.

Kulaaha dhullos fear jamac siyaad, Puntland unleashing Leelkaase on you, is enough to render your useless subclan extinct

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I see Jamaac Siyaads as an missed opportunity, we could've gotten rid of them for good.

Garaad Darawiish

Jamaac siyaad is a langaab subclan, both Nuur & Naleeye Axmed can karbash them, talk about LA all you want but come to their areas and you will feel the full might of the Puntland forces.

Kulaaha dhullos fear jamac siyaad, Puntland unleashing Leelkaase on you, is enough to render your useless subclan extinct
Leelkaase:pachah1:. Puntland:pachah1:

Garaad Darawiish

Kulaaha dhulbahante fear jamaac siyaad, the Mujaahidin Warriors in Buuhoodle they're the ones to fear
If you didnt know sxb, the man leading the forces in buhoodle is jaamac siyaad. Search up colonel cali sabareey. We are the backbone of dhulbahante and we are feared by your kind and the rest of dhulbahante

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If you didnt know sxb, the man leading the forces in buhoodle is jaamac siyaad. Search up colonel cali sabareey. We are the backbone of dhulbahante and we are feared by your kind and the rest of dhulbahante
So the sub clan of 1 man out of tens of thousands is a representative of the rest buuhoodle forces? Puntland president is Omar Mahamoud, does that mean the rest of Puntland is majority Omar mahamoud just become 1 man is? what a dumb line of reasoning

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Loool i love how you just throw Jamaac siyaad in there as if that changes the politics on the ground, Lets test your theory come to Buuhoodle with your Toxic Jamaac Siyaad langaab politics from LA and see if you don't get a mighty Karbaash

Garaad Darawiish

Loool i love how you just throw Jamaac siyaad in there as if that changes the politics on the ground, Lets test your theory come to Buuhoodle with your Toxic Jamaac Siyaad langaab politics from LA and see if you don't get a mighty Karbaash
I own buhoodle too sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending