DEG DEG: Puntland and Galmudug fighting in GaalKacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
War?

My friend in Galcayo opened a warehouse in Puntland a few years back; guess what happened when they had a little skirmish?

The whole building got buried and soldiers used to shoot from inside.

You know there's no insurance policy in Galkacyo right?

But you wouldn't know that since you don't loose sleep overhearing there's an imminent war happening two blocks from your retail asset.

Lol this is the truth boqol iyo boqol.

i don't know how reer gaalkacyo do it. :ftw9nwa: Oh wait I know, the tuugs (on both sides) go ham when people leave behind their livelihood. Profiting like nobodies business. The people of gaalkacyo know this but nothing changes and nothing will ever.

This is where somaliweyne's most business oriented/ruthless people originate from. Yet they lack bravery and common sense to stop the lunacy.

Cog is from xamar/council estates of London he knows nothing of gaalkacyo, he just feels an affinity because of these Somali forums.

The only assets and funds used in the Mudug belongs to one subclan Reer Mahad along with the troops and heavy weapons bro not a thing comes from PL and without them the southern border would have been overrun a long time ago and PL would not exist!

You're out of your mind if you thing nobody supports reer mahad. Every square km with the 212,000km is in the generational interests of all Puntlanders.

This is why Garcad is being developed; galkayo is a gallstone to Puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're out of your mind if you thing nobody supports reer mahad. Every square km with the 212,000km is in the generational interests of all Puntlanders.

There's people dying getting killed indiscriminately and you're focused on development kkk your logic evades me I say development comes after security get your priorities straight my g you ain't thinking rationally it seems like you value wealth more than human life

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

How am i out of my mind dude im from there, lived there, worked there and know everything about caddun area and yes Reer mahad aint alone as Cabdi Ciise the beast from the east is with us not the administration not other PLers :gnzbryw:

i don't know how reer gaalkacyo do it. :ftw9nwa: Oh wait I know, the tuugs (on both sides) go ham when people leave behind their livelihood. Profiting like nobodies business. The people of gaalkacyo know this but nothing changes and nothing will ever.

This is where somaliweyne's most business oriented/ruthless people originate from. Yet they lack bravery and common sense to stop the lunacy.

Cog is from xamar/council estates of London he knows nothing of gaalkacyo, he just feels an affinity because of these Somali forums.

If she has an asset in galkacyo she wouldn't behave like this.

My friend was super exited about his warehouses completion and within 1 year the whole building was shelled beyond recognition.

Imaging getting an email in Canada while you're at work and someone sends you a picture of mortor rounds molesting your electrical wires.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Ninkan cadaanka ah oo magaca gaalka sidaa Maxa ii dhabaa dhigay waar heedhee hada iga haarin sidi moos camal ba ku fiiqfiiqi bastar yaho oo bastarka ah cagta damiirka saar vafankolo:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If she has an asset in galkacyo she wouldn't behave like this.

My friend was super exited about his warehouses completion and within 1 year the whole building was shelled beyond recognition.

Imaging getting an email in Canada while you're at work and someone sends you a picture of mortor rounds molesting your electrical wires.
f*ck the assets I have blood in galkacyo :pacspit:

How am i out of my mind dude im from there, lived there, worked there and know everything about caddun area and yes Reer mahad aint alone as Cabdi Ciise the beast from the east is with us not the administration not other PLers :gnzbryw:

Everyone has limited resources. It isn't that people aren't helping each other.

Galkacyo is an emotional and sentimental city to Puntlanders. The Puntland side will eventually turn into a ghost town that becomes a military compound with a massive buffer zone.

The sentimental value of Galmacyo outways what's it's actually worth to Puntland. The whole Puntland side will turn into a ghost town if this continues and the military will just use it as a training ground to practice urban warfare.

f*ck the assets I have blood in galkacyo :pacspit:

Blood?

•Have you given them jobs?
•Are they working for you?
•Are they staying in home you own?
•Can they rely on you to send supplies from China?•Have they given you the inside scoop on opportunities like investing in a mechanics shop that specializes in axle repairs from logistics carriers hammered by poor roads?
•Do you have the entrepreneurial ones in a whatsapp group?

I thought so.

Keep burying your ass in that shit stained macawees on that couch.

@XamarCade

Why do you guys wants Amisom in Puntland?

The Qasaaro effect is real in Somalis.

Focus on learning everything you can about your own Gobol and how your going to help it; peaking out the window and looking at what your neighbour is doing is households fail.
It was a joke aimed at the usual crowds, but ur 100% right this "muh gobol must destroy ur gobol is stupid and unproductive :nahgirl:

So these cowards are shooting innocent civilians because they want to iqnite a conflict, and then cry amisom?

:bell:The worst part is having to share a country with these creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts