DEG DEG: Puntland and Galmudug fighting in GaalKacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War is too expensive and will deplete Puntlands limited funds.

The road to federalism is new and alien to many Somali citizens. People have been given an entire Gobol to themselves to manage and yet we find clever ways to be distracted and continue fighting with each other. The only way for peace between Galmudug and Puntland is through a ground up approach that involves heavy literacy rate increases, job development and industrial activities increased. There are enough resources to keep Galmudugians busy on developing thier region; however with limited access to state revenue, the state is doing what everyother state does best; distract the people with conflict.

Developing your Gobol is more difficult than destroying it. People on both ends are unemployed, tired of empty promises and children waking up every morning without food or schools to attend.

The scary thing about federalism is that many Somalis believe it's US VS THEM instead of each of us doing our part to build this country on a micro level instead of destroying on the Macro level.
If it was garoowe instead of galkacyo and you had your immediate family being killed I bet you wouldn't be indifferent then, if it was garoowe instead of galkacyo.

You don't care because it's not your immediate family that's dying in galkacyo getting killed indiscriminately by moryaans that's why you act nonchalantly about the whole ordeal clearly you're indifferent

See how you're separating Puntlanders.

When 3 Puntlanders die in an isolated attack, why is it that people assume it's the Galmudug government who conspired to kill people who are passing through thier Gobol: buying fuel, getting lunch and getting supplies means contributing to the Galmudug states economy as they pass through.

We had a car tire explode on us driving through Galmudug; what do you think we did? Call a Puntlander to bring a Spare tire when there's a shop 2km away owned by Galmudugian. Of course we had our problem solved by the states businesses.

When a car drives from Puntland to galmudug I see an opportunity for small business to exchange in commerce; little neefs like you see something else.

Your mentality doesn't work in Puntland, because true Puntlanders are focused on keeping thier eyes on the ball and that's to develop the state.

Focus on contributing to Puntlands growth instead of its demise you nacaas.

If it was garoowe instead of galkacyo and you had your immediate family being killed I bet you wouldn't be indifferent then, if it was garoowe instead of galkacyo.

By the way I have family in Galkacyo.

What use do you have for Puntland. Let's be honest here.

Man to man and Puntlander to Puntlander.

Have you bought a house in Puntland with your own money? Have you invested in a business in Puntland? Have you helped create jobs in Puntland directly by investing your hard earned income to the region?

Your one of those neefs who says "I will only return when things get better". How entitled is that? You want the rest of us to build Puntland for you.

I can bet my life you don't own land under your own name and paid with your own funds on any square foot from Bari to Mudug.

If you want to talk real, DM me and I will exchange projects and private deals in Puntland with you right now this minute that I'm personally invested in.

Your Puntlander by mouth not by wallet.

:camby:FOH

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
See how you're separating Puntlanders.

When 3 Puntlanders die in an isolated attack, why is it that people assume it's the Galmudug government who conspired to kill people who are passing through thier Gobol: buying fuel, getting lunch and getting supplies means contributing to the Galmudug states economy as they pass through.

We had a car tire explode on us driving through Galmudug; what do you think we did? Call a Puntlander to bring a Spare tire when there's a shop 2km away owned by Galmudugian. Of course we had our problem solved by the states businesses.

When a car drives from Puntland to galmudug I see an opportunity for small business to exchange in commerce; little neefs like you see something else.

Your mentality doesn't work in Puntland, because true Puntlanders are focused on keeping thier eyes on the ball and that's to develop the state.

Focus on contributing to Puntlands growth instead of its demise you nacaas.
I reiterate If it was your immediate family getting killed every other week unprovoked then why would be indifferent to the suffering of reer mudug Puntlanders.

If you haven't noticed it's galmudug that's doing the killing not reer mudug Puntlanders so save up the essay about the ozone layer

Who said Puntland is involved in Mudug and do you actually think PL troops are even involved:ftw9nwa:

That's the crazy part.

There's bases being built in Bari and these neefs want to drive assets to start a war between a few criminals killing a few Puntlanders.

More Puntlanders die in car accidents than terrorist attacks or conflicts in Galmudug. Our biggest enemy is our lack of development and access to capital.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Have you bought a house in Puntland with your own money? Have you invested in a business in Puntland? Have you helped create jobs in Puntland directly by investing your hard earned income to the region?

Your one of those neefs who says "I will only return when things get better". How entitled is that? You want the rest of us to build Puntland for you.

I can bet my life you don't own land under your own name and paid with your own funds on any square foot from Bari to Mudug.

If you want to talk real, DM me and I will exchange projects and private deals in Puntland with you right now this minute that I'm personally invested in.

You're indifferent cause your family and tribe live peacefully in garoowe unlike the people in galkacyo who lose a loved one every few weeks to these moryaans it's not like it's Ciise maxamud that's getting killed right why should you care since it doesn't personally affect you:comeon:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
That's the crazy part.

There's bases being built in Bari and these neefs want to drive assets to start a war between a few criminals killing a few Puntlanders.

More Puntlanders die in car accidents than terrorist attacks or conflicts in Galmudug. Our biggest enemy is our lack of development and access to capital.

The only assets and funds used in the Mudug belongs to one subclan Reer Mahad along with the troops and heavy weapons bro not a thing comes from PL and without them the southern border would have been overrun a long time ago and PL would not exist!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's the crazy part.

Hooyada waase:pacspit:

I reiterate If it was your immediate family getting killed everyday by unprovoked then why would be indifferent to the suffering of reer mudug Puntlanders.

If you haven't noticed it's galmudug that's doing the killing not reer mudug Puntlanders so save up the essay about the ozone layer

Oh so if I didn't have family in Galkacyo then I shouldn't be speaking?

With your mentality it would be difficult for you to sit in a room with someone from Galmudug to help each other share ideas of solving common issues like, water access, marine equipment maintenance, food shortages and logistic fulfilments.

In 10 years you'll be that neef who complains about a road Puntlanders built because there's a stop lighting missing at some random intersection in the badiyo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh so if I didn't have family in Galkacyo then I shouldn't be speaking?

With your mentality it would be difficult for you to sit in a room with someone from Galmudug to help each other share ideas of solving common issues like, water access, marine equipment maintenance, food shortages and logistic fulfilments.

In 10 years you'll be that neef who complains about a road Puntlanders built because there's a stop lighting missing at some random intersection in the badiyo.
Whatever cumar maxamud say goes I'm not from mudug and you ain't if cumar maxamud say we are going to war then hooyada waase we are going to war:ufdup:

Hooyada waase:pacspit:

What does my mother have to do with this?

You can't even get access to state buildings I been to in Puntland.

You have nothing to offer Puntland. The real war isn't with Galmudug, it's actually eradicating the mentality of neefs like you bring us all down.

:childplease: Please send me an asset you built with your own money in Puntland, I'm still waiting for the DM request.

:wowsweat: usheeg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What does my mother have to do with this?

You can't even get access to state buildings I been to in Puntland.

You have nothing to offer Puntland. The real war isn't with Galmudug, it's actually eradicating the mentality of neefs like you bring us all down.

:childplease: Please send me an asset you built with your own money in Puntland, I'm still waiting for the DM request.
Boowe hooyada siilkayda usheeg

Whatever cumar maxamud say goes I'm not from mudug and you ain't if cumar maxamud say we are going to war then hooyada waase we are going to war:ufdup:

War?

My friend in Galcayo opened a warehouse in Puntland a few years back; guess what happened when they had a little skirmish?

The whole building got buried and soldiers used to shoot from inside.

You know there's no insurance policy in Galkacyo right?

But you wouldn't know that since you don't loose sleep overhearing there's an imminent war happening two blocks from your retail asset.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War?

My friend in Galcayo opened a warehouse in Puntland a few years back; guess what happened when they had a little skirmish?

The whole building got buried and soldiers used to shoot from inside.

You know there's no insurance policy in Galkacyo right?

But you wouldn't know that since you don't loose sleep overhearing there's an imminent war happening two blocks from your retail asset.
Retail assets are more important than ordinary civilians getting killed unprovoked for simply going about their day to day business?

What you fail to realise is without security there can never come investment and the people of mudug Puntlanders are resilent they built everything themselves and have defended themselves singlehandedly without the support of Puntland and if they so choose to go to war with galmudug I as reer bari would support them wholeheartedly.

Boowe hooyada siilkayda usheeg

I chose to go in on you this past few days because you're the kind of neef Puntlanders should avoid. We have thousands of you in the diaspora who wait for others to do the dirty work.

Please send me a single screwdriver you helped turn in Puntland. Or a single hammer you helped strike a nail in Puntland.

Go to war Kullaha! This clown wouldn't be saying that if had a retail investment in Galkacyo.

:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I chose to go in on you this past few days because you're the kind of neef Puntlanders should avoid. We have thousands of you in the diaspora who wait for others to do the dirty work.

Please send me a single screwdriver you helped turn in Puntland. Or a single hammer you helped strike a nail in Puntland.

Go to war Kullaha! This clown wouldn't be saying that if had a retail investment in Galkacyo.

:lolbron:
Puntlanders l are dying In galkacyo due to open aggression from galmudug and you worried about investment and you have the audacity to call me a neef? The audacity is unparalleled tell us there mr usury trade 212 how many investors does Somalia attract? Hardly any cause you need security first then progress follows take that to the stock market

Retail assets are more important than ordinary civilians getting killed unprovoked for simply going about their day to day business?

What you fail to realise is without security there can never come investment and the people of mudug Puntlanders are resilent they built everything themselves and have defended themselves singlehandedly without the support of Puntland and if they so choose to go to war with galmudug I as reer bari would support them wholeheartedly.

Support Bari by getting screw drivers turning not heads with distraction.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending