DEG DEG: Puntland and Galmudug fighting in GaalKacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good thing I'm in Australia and not in that godforsaken shit hole then.
:siilaanyosmile:
Alhamdulillah Allah made me a Puntlander there's peace governance kala dembeyn and progress and development with a standing army I have returned back home to Puntland and plan to return again soon in sha Allah

Most Puntlanders in the diaspora have a place to call home to be proud of that's why more time they visit or resettle back home in Puntland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These keyboard warriors would never book a flight to Galkacyo and pick up a rifle let alone fight a war.

Calling for genocide in the comfort of their hooyos council house.

This is not a video game!

Alhamdulillah Allah made me a Puntlander there's peace governance kala dembeyn and progress and development with a standing army I have returned back home to Puntland and plan to return again soon in sha Allah

Most Puntlanders in the diaspora have a place to call home to be proud of that's why more time they visit or resettle back home in Puntland
Why don't you live in Puntland if its soo good?
Why leave such a wonderful place?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
These keyboard warriors would never book a flight to Galkacyo and pick up a rifle let alone fight a war.

Calling for genocide in the comfort of their hooyos council house.

This is not a video game!
You should be more concerned with the mareexan Vice President of galmudug cause reer yajuuj & majuuj are holding him under house arrest and threatening to kill him here a general in the galmudug army threatening farmaajo & mareexan
:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't you live in Puntland if its soo good?
Why leave such a wonderful place?
I plan to settle back there in sha Allah just stacking more doe I plan to settle there & raise my family there in sha Allah unlike the rest of Somalia Where there's the rule of the jungle & al shabaab Puntland isn't a shit hole there's governance with its own standing army

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If only it were sometimes
:(:mjcry:
Most people are planning what events to go to this summer but Somalis are still screaming muh fucking qabil/state. Somalis are so screwed up to the point where they are happy to be vessel regional states to Ethiopia than to unite the whole country and push out foreigners.
RIP Somalia

Most people are planning what events to go to this summer but Somalis are still screaming muh fucking qabil/state. Somalis are so screwed up to the point where they are happy to be vessel regional states to Ethiopia than to united the whole country and push out foreigners
Very eloquently said , we need schools to change the minds of the children. Without that this ignorant mentality will continue indefinitely. How is it that some khaat munching old man in the deserts of galmudug has a higher claim to mogadishu over me? It's both baffling and saddening.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Very eloquently said , we need schools to change the minds of the children. Without that this ignorant mentality will continue indefinitely. How is it that some khaat munching old man in the deserts of galmudug has a higher claim to mogadishu over me? It's both baffling and saddening.
Problem with that is when you have a federal government that can't even control the capital without foreign soldiers and 99 percent of the country run by regional states. I doubt that the states would allow the central government control of the education system promoting Somalinomo and not gobolinomo or whatever. its a never-ending cycle.

Problem with that is when you have a federal government that can't even control the capital without foreign soldiers and 99 percent of the country run by regional states. I doubt that the states would allow the central government control of the education system promoting Somalinomo and not gobolinomo or whatever. its a never-ending cycle.
It's an interesting situation, but where there is a challenge there is a solution. We just need to solve it .I see somalia as a maths equation.
:samwelcome:

It's like Cali Khalif talking to somaliland about peace when they occupy most of dhulbhante land :mjlol:

Like Shakespeare said give me liberty or give me death :fittytousand:

Cali khalif is no leader. His car was hijacked yesterday and no one is willing to help him. Even his reer abti gave him cold shoulders .

Every soldiers who are stationed in laascaanood are dhulbahante. The guy who held the city for a decade is jamaac siyaad and his troops are his relatives

Last edited:
You guys are just typing shit and have no idea what is going on. We just had a peace deal last week which they broke it when they attacked civillians travelling. No one is against peace but, how can you have peace with such people who cant control thier moryaans? Do you expect reer PL to keep getting attacked and do nothing? Good for the elders, they said today the next PL official who comes at them with bogus peace deal will be shot on sight. Reer Galnus will be getting bullets from us nothing more.

You guys are just typing shit and have no idea what is going on. We just had a peace deal last week which they broke it when they attacked civillians travelling. No one is against peace but, how can you have peace with such people who cant control thier moryaans? Do you expect reer PL to keep getting attacked and do nothing? Good for the elders, they said today the next PL official who comes at them with bogus peace deal will be shot on sight. Reer Galnus will be getting bullets from us nothing more.

:whoa:

A bit much

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cali khalif is no leader. His car was hijacked yesterday and no one is willing to help him. Even his reer abti gave him cold shoulders .

Every soldiers who are stationed in laascaanood are dhulbahante. The guy who held the city for a decade is jamaac siyaad and his troops are his relatives
What are you going to tell us next that somaliland is controlled by dhulbhante :drakelaugh:

Kulaha dhulbhante control las canood then why do they call themselves somaliland and why are dhulbhante being shot dead in las canood for waving the flag of Somalia? Somaliland is controlled from hargaisa not las canood you're footsoilders that's it the shots are being called by Isaac they say jump and you reply for how many machin of khaat:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One of the elders of puntland and galkacyo is calling for full war against galmudug

@Mokillem @Yonis @Gbyallmeans @Cognitivedissonance @Lord Flacko @Mudug-Madman @Agent 47
@Abdalla

How do we solve this. Peace or war ?

War is too expensive and will deplete Puntlands limited funds.

The road to federalism is new and alien to many Somali citizens. People have been given an entire Gobol to themselves to manage and yet we find clever ways to be distracted and continue fighting with each other. The only way for peace between Galmudug and Puntland is through a ground up approach that involves heavy literacy rate increases, job development and industrial activities increased. There are enough resources to keep Galmudugians busy on developing thier region; however with limited access to state revenue, the state is doing what everyother state does best; distract the people with conflict.

Developing your Gobol is more difficult than destroying it. People on both ends are unemployed, tired of empty promises and children waking up every morning without food or schools to attend.

The scary thing about federalism is that many Somalis believe it's US VS THEM instead of each of us doing our part to build this country on a micro level instead of destroying on the Macro level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending