DEG DEG: Puntland and Galmudug fighting in GaalKacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a man in galmudug that the people of galmudug claim is prophet Muhammad pbuh and they're going around worshipping his picture

Puntlanders are engaged in a jihad against the forces of yajuuj & majuuj this is a spiritual battle

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Its finally time, reer mudug are finally realising peace is impossible with these people.

Bring the entire Puntland army in Galkacyo and destroy these yellow eyed tuts for good

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
RIP to the Republic of Somali/a... Sometimes I don't want to be Somali, all we do is fight each other while our enemies make so much money from our suffering.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
There's a man in galmudug that the people of galmudug claim is prophet Muhammad pbuh and they're going around worshipping his picture

Puntlanders are engaged in a jihad against the forces of yajuuj & majuuj this is a spiritual battle

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This nigga is mad, he declares holy jihad as a puntlander against galmudug, then quotes the bible for justification:mjlol:

It's escalation from the nomadic fighting:bell:

Dagaalkan ayaa ka soconaya deegaanka Sarjamaale oo duleedka ka ah Gaalkacyo, waxaana uu bilowday dagaalkan kadib markii dhinacyadaasi isku fahmi waayeen arrin xoolo ku saabsan.
Sida ay sheegayaan wararka dagaalka ayaa u dhaxeeya dad xoolo dhaqato ah oo ka soo kala jeeda maamulada Galmudug iyo Puntland, waxaana xiisadan ay aheyd mid mudooyikii u dambeeyay soo jiitameysay.

The whole reason behind the cooperation agreement was to make sure a government entity would oversee and settle disputes, not join in on them or escalate them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If only it were sometimes
:(:mjcry:
Muuse bixi one of the leaders of SNM who massacred warsengeli on their own land a while back is getting a heros welcome today many warsengeli are somalidiid who support somaliland your suldaan being amongst them so save us the crocodile tears

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no tribe in Somalia that's being enslaved by another except warsengeli and dhulbhante who have been enslaved by Isaac they can't even wave the flag of Somalia in cerigaabo or las canood without risking getting killed it's a sad state of affairs may Allah emancipate them from this bondage

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's like Cali Khalif talking to somaliland about peace when they occupy most of dhulbhante land :mjlol:

Like Shakespeare said give me liberty or give me death :fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm above qabil , all clans can go fk themselves.
Good luck cause Somaliland ain't above clan just look at the three political parties of somaliland they're all divided along clan lines All of them being lead by Isaac . I hope Isaac conquer the rest of your land and continue to hold you in bondage cause it's clear most of you suffer from Stockholm syndrome

Good luck cause Somaliland ain't above clan just look at the three political parties of somaliland they're all divided along clan lines All of them being lead by Isaac . I hope Isaac conquer the rest of your land and continue to hold you in bondage cause it's clear most of you suffer from Stockholm syndrome
Good thing I'm in Australia and not in that godforsaken shit hole then.
:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts