DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I was wondering when you would show up
:icon lol:
You must be ecstatic over your governments new leading role of dick riding in Africa. I'm glad it's official now, for your sake.
:hillarybiz:

Kkkk tuna boy is the gay imam in OZ Isaaq? What about the shemale star Sumaya ysl?
What about the gay guy on twitter?

Kkkkk

Kkkk tuna boy is the gay imam in OZ Isaaq? What about the shemale star Sumaya ysl?
What about the gay guy on twitter?

Kkkkk
Nothing compared to the number of gay habashis. Somalis are noble people who don't partake in such acts unlike your habashi side which exposes acts of beastiality and immorality.

waraabe

Your superior
Nothing compared to the number of gay habashis. Somalis are noble people who don't partake in such acts unlike your habashi side which exposes acts of beastiality and immorality.

Darod = oromo
Fish people added few xabashis to inflate their numbers

We know who is xabashi and who isn't

We will see. But I tought galaydh is backed by barkhad. There's a reason why he always visits widh widh lol.

As for Cali Geri they joined SL militia but I hope they will listen to their garaad

reer Hagar they are big clan and biggest of Ahmed garaad and they contribute a lot of weapons and manpower when needed

BTW what's the stance of Ugadhyahan in new khatumo.
Same as it was pre 2016
With wacays cabdulle on one side and nuur/nalaye ass shaking for mj/isaaq on the other for years there excuse was wacays cabdulle were getting pushed by bah ararsame i wonder what excuse they would have for this new group since is also against bah ararsame :russ:
They been trying to eat off the Mahamud garad name now claiming to represent mahamud garad :russ:
Even thoe is just them and jamac siyaad :lolbron:

I wasn't attacking you, my instincts just prevented me from believing you were Warsangeli...something about you initially reminded me of @Hugo, who happens to be MJ:kanyeshrug:. And although you didn't start it, you still chose to participate and go along with @Yonis 's bait :comeon: . How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking? haha ok, gn.
d5d695873f5aab172064bbcb5f2d054f--detective-party-mothers-death.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending