DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
So why bring up homo and yaoi. Do you like to rape males with a strap or something :dead:
Because he's clearly into men...and I wanted a homo/bi bestie with great taste in Yaoi:stevej:.
It'd be like a bonding moment for us, ya know..?

As for your question: it's not rape if the other person wants it. And I always make sure to get consent first ^.^

Fun kulaha; have some xishood :draketf:
I'm pretty sure @Batuulo is not Warsan, his/her politics don't match up to the average Warsangeli, the family member stuff is probably a poor cover up...and most Warsans are pro PL??:childplease: The ones I know are just simply pro Somalia, or maybe pro Khatuumo state in a few cases. PL is nothing more than a region to most Warsans, so that may be why you're saying that. You're probably removing the politics from it and seeing it as synonymous with Somalia >.<

My dad's eedo is married to a Warsangeli guy from Ceerigabo so my connection to warsans comes from that side of the family. @government is my relative somehow.
We are pro PL because PL is part of Somalia.
:gaasdrink:

@Batuulo prove her wrong
:yacadiim:

Walal , Fun in an Islamic way
:siilaanyosmile:
Your dads eedo has the fish fever
:duckr:

Pretty much buuhoodle sub clan militias who backed old khatumo . Lkn they won't cross over to sool or Sanaag.

example why would a Ahmed garaad die for a Jamaac Siyad lol.
That be funny to see:russ:
But isn't the old khatumo groups in Buhoodle weakened severely? Right now from what i could gather wacays adan are in ali khalif pocket while cali geri to my knowledge have a guy called sulub something who's been working over time for sl to invade buhoodle:russ:
Reer hagar never really were with khatumo am guessing the mj supporters in them might side with them.
Also why is the cali geri garad running in 1 direction while his sub clan runs in the other:pachah1:

That be funny to see:russ:
But isn't the old khatumo groups in Buhoodle weakened severely? Right now from what i could gather wacays adan are in ali khalif pocket while cali geri to my knowledge have a guy called sulub something who's been working over time for sl to invade buhoodle:russ:
Reer hagar never really were with khatumo am guessing the mj supporters in them might side with them.
Also why is the cali geri garad running in 1 direction while his sub clan runs in the other:pachah1:

We will see. But I tought galaydh is backed by barkhad. There's a reason why he always visits widh widh lol.

As for Cali Geri they joined SL militia but I hope they will listen to their garaad

reer Hagar they are big clan and biggest of Ahmed garaad and they contribute a lot of weapons and manpower when needed

BTW what's the stance of Ugadhyahan in new khatumo.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
We can use them to invade ceerigabo.
:hillarybiz:
:pachah1: Look at this moron. invade kuyeh. waar do you even know who rules ceeri? its the savage HY bari esp gadhweyn who rules the city with iron fist. also they are rogue and would massacre any would be intruders before sland army or officials start de escalating.

This gonna be good. bring it on baby :rejoice:

:pachah1: Look at this moron. invade kuyeh. waar do you even know who rules ceeri? its the savage HY bari esp gadhweyn who rules the city with iron fist. also they are rogue and would massacre any would be intruders before sland army or officials start de escalating.

This gonna be good. bring it on baby :rejoice:
That sounds cool, it'll be fun then.
:banderas:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Because he's clearly into men...and I wanted a homo/bi bestie with great taste in Yaoi:stevej:.
It'd be like a bonding moment for us, ya know..?

As for your question: it's not rape if the other person wants it. And I always make sure to get consent first ^.^
Bruuuuh

TooMacaan

VIP
Yh she is a dangerous individual with crazy fetish.
This is not my type, but I bet you're drooling over this rn...>_>
ef9ed7a6ee8787fc2613dd3c6b720833--marine-one-piece.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.