DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I wasn't attacking you, my instincts just prevented me from believing you were Warsangeli...something about you initially reminded me of @Hugo, who happens to be MJ:kanyeshrug:. And although you didn't start it, you still chose to participate and go along with @Yonis 's bait :comeon: . How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking? haha ok, gn.
First of all I'm She. Let's get that out of the way. I do not know who Hugo is? If you have issues with him, I suggest you sort that out with him. As for my age. I'm old enough not to troll via internet walaalo.

Let me be the mature one. Caafis. Cuuqdad maa fiicna so is deeji huuno. Salaama.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm an honorary Warsan sis, let me join the Harti love club:browtf:

giphy-16.gif

From '@Batuulo is not Warsan' to 'can I be Warsan?'..WTH is going on here?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wasn't attacking you, my instincts just prevented me from believing you were Warsangeli...something about you initially reminded me of @Hugo, who happens to be MJ:kanyeshrug:. And although you didn't start it, you still chose to participate and go along with @Yonis 's bait :comeon: . How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking? haha ok, gn.
From @Hugo to @Reiko

Smh

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Waale ciiro ayaa caawa iga soo baxday. I don't know how y'all do it? Waan ba daaley :(

I'd like to think it's mainly banter. @TooMacaan seems miskeen, but there are certain individuals who take themselves way too seriously that you need to watch out for.

TooMacaan

VIP
Am guessing you didn't pay attention with the back and forth i had with that XISAABIYE guy my home is talked about in my links and video
:sass2:
What are my chances now you learned am an opp:wow::mjcry:
I don't rly care for the politics section tbh; I unwittingly allowed myself to get dragged into this mess:eek:.

Your chances, as an equal, have ceased to exist ever since your first failure. If you're still willing to put in effort just to be my sub/slave however, your chances can look bright...provided that you embrace SL rhetoric:mjohreally:

I don't rly care for the politics section tbh; I unwittingly allowed myself to get dragged into this mess:eek:.

Your chances, as an equal, have ceased to exist ever since your first failure. If you're still willing to put in effort just to be my sub/slave however, your chances can look bright...provided that you embrace SL rhetoric:mjohreally:
I value my clansmen more than you:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending