DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaastumo pulling driveby on other dhulos ma intaas baad lashir timi:russ:. They ripped up the voter registration cards of their fellow dhulos like a jealous hurt :hahaidiot:
They didn't just burn cards:mjlol: they killed someone claiming sl :manny:
I don't care about dhulos if they claim our enemy there our enemy:manny:
Nothing really middle ground to it:manny:
Fyi why would i need to be jealous we're saving them:pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
Only friends?
:ileycry:
If you want east Sanaag you need to give us some fun
:siilaanyosmile:
@Batuulo
Is warsan as well but has a lot of MJ family thus is pro puntland more than others. Most warsans are pro puntland the few who aren't are bribed or do it for economic purposes.
:samwelcome:
Finally I'm going east Sanaag this year, I'll show how pro somalia we are
:gaasdrink:
Fun kulaha; have some xishood :draketf:
I'm pretty sure @Batuulo is not Warsan, his/her politics don't match up to the average Warsangeli, the family member stuff is probably a poor cover up...and most Warsans are pro PL??:childplease: The ones I know are just simply pro Somalia, or maybe pro Khatuumo state in a few cases. PL is nothing more than a region to most Warsans, so that may be why you're saying that. You're probably removing the politics from it and seeing it as synonymous with Somalia >.<
Do you have a lot of warsan relatives?

My dad's eedo is married to a Warsangeli guy from Ceerigabo so my connection to warsans comes from that side of the family. @government is my relative somehow.

I'm pretty sure @Batuulo is not Warsan, his/her politics don't match up to the average Warsangeli, the family member stuff is probably a poor cover up...and most Warsans are pro PL??:childplease: The ones I know are just simply pro Somalia, or maybe pro Khatuumo state in a few cases. PL is nothing more than a region to most Warsans, so that may be why you're saying that. You're probably removing the politics from it and seeing it as synonymous with Somalia >.<

My dad's eedo is married to a Warsangeli guy from Ceerigabo so my connection to warsans comes from that side of the family. @government is my relative somehow.
Am also part warsengeli does that get me closer:damedamn:

Somaliland and Puntland have joint custody of Badhan. Badhan is usually with their father(Somaliland)

during the summer as you saw recently, but they're about to head off back to their mother for school.

Their father just got a new job closer to their mother's home so you can bet he's going to be seeing them more often.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nayaa saqajaamad yahay is naacday. Next time grow some and mention my name, before you create lies about me. It was not I who called you Xabasho. Waar bal eega, aay daan dhakada xuun maanta aayeey igu yeertay. Troll iska dhigaya Warsangeli. Nayaa I'm Warsan and proud of it.

Go and cry me a river, sanbacad foqol sanbacad.

Eyaahe @Duke of Bohol naagtaan ma iga qaban, mise anigaa iska ceelinaya?
Mashallah my Warsangeli sister, ignore nagtaa xabashada aah, too much bisbaas baa maskax Ka qabday.
Wey isku dhex yacdaay kulaha batuulo iyo reiko are the same. Kkkkkk

Batuulo

You are my weakness

Nayaa I have both Warsan and Mj blood. I'm not confused sheekato from Aidsababa. Stop entering my ocean doonfarad yahay.
You are dismissed!

TooMacaan

VIP
Nayaa I have both Warsan and Mj blood. I'm not confused sheekato from Aidsababa. Stop entering my ocean doonfarad yahay.
You are dismissed!
I don't even know why you're arguing with me; Warsans and MJs are my fav Daroods:gaasdrink:. Only thing I was saying is Khatuumo is SL territory, that's the current reality on the ground. No need to let it divide us walaalo.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I don't even know why you're arguing with me; Warsans and MJs are my fav Daroods:gaasdrink:. Only thing I was saying is Khatuumo is SL territory, that's the current reality on the ground. No need to let it divide us walaalo.
You are the one who attacked me, out of nowhere. When it was someone else who was calling you names.
Looool@fav Daroods. Alla been badaana. I swear this place will send me to early grave.
Habeen wanaagsan huuno.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

lol How are you going to try to check someone because your dad's eedo's second cousin twice removed is married to someone from that clan?:mjlol:

Isqor bila liis much? You're not Warsangali or Harti for that matter. Stay in your lane. :birdman:

TooMacaan

VIP
You are the one who attacked me, out of nowhere. When it was someone else who was calling you names.
Looool@fav Daroods. Alla been badaana. I swear this place will send me to early grave.
Habeen wanaagsan huuno.
I wasn't attacking you, my instincts just prevented me from believing you were Warsangeli...something about you initially reminded me of @Hugo, who happens to be MJ:kanyeshrug:. And although you didn't start it, you still chose to participate and go along with @Yonis 's bait :comeon: . How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking? haha ok, gn.

TooMacaan

VIP
lol How are you going to try to check someone because your dad's eedo's second cousin twice removed is married to someone from that clan?:mjlol:

Isqor bila liis much? You're not Warsangali or Harti for that matter. Stay in your lane. :birdman:
I'm an honorary Warsan sis, let me join the Harti love club:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts