DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I'm not a xabashi agent, that accusation is overplayed by now:bell:And that person is an mj who trolls as warsan in order to trigger ppl and spread propaganda that warsans are blindly loyal to mjs:icon lol::icon lol:. Don't forget that you tried to excommunicate me from being hy & now you're complaining about me doing the same to another:uCkf6mf:.
Nayaa saqajaamad yahay is naacday. Next time grow some and mention my name, before you create lies about me. It was not I who called you Xabasho. Waar bal eega, aay daan dhakada xuun maanta aayeey igu yeertay. Troll iska dhigaya Warsangeli. Nayaa I'm Warsan and proud of it.

Go and cry me a river, sanbacad foqol sanbacad.

Eyaahe @Duke of Bohol naagtaan ma iga qaban, mise anigaa iska ceelinaya?

TooMacaan

VIP
Nayaa saqajaamad yahay is naacday. Next time grow some and mention my name, before you create lies about me. It was not I who called you Xabasho. Waar bal eega, aay daan dhakada xuun maanta aayeey igu yeertay. Troll iska dhigaya Warsangeli. Nayaa I'm Warsan and proud of it.

Go and cry me a river, sanbacad foqol sanbacad.

Eyaahe @Duke of Bohol naagtaan ma iga qaban, mise anigaa iska ceelinaya?
I thought you were @Hugo all this time,
but now I'm thinking @Seirra's initial guess was right and you're actually @Reiko :mjlol:

As Somaliland grows, So does the land it controls. 10 years ago only western Sool was in our hands & Sanaag was mostly governed by local communities respectively(Hy,Hj & Warsan). Now almost all of Sool is SL & Most of sanaag including much of warsan & dhulo territory. When it's feasible & necessary the remainder will be consolidated into SL. Not 1 single inch will be left without our governance:ivers:
Warsan lands aren't controlled by somaliland, you guys can't leave ceerigabo.

Hadaaftimo had hosted Somaliland election rallies just a few weeks ago and it's deep within this "East Sanaag" you're talking about :mjlol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Somaliland controlling Badhan by next year :manny:
Warsans allow both parties to come into our territory , however no arms enter into it without war.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I'm a Canadian of Somali ethnicity. Le fin.

A real Warsangeli :friendhug:, you guys are quite the rarity on here. Sadly, the debate is pretty much closed and it's decided, Sanaag is SL-- but we can still be friends/neighbours.
Nayaa get your filthy hands off my cousin. Look at her trying to hug him.
Waryaa @Mokillem i want you to wash yourself with bleach right now.

I'm a Canadian of Somali ethnicity. Le fin.

A real Warsangeli :friendhug:, you guys are quite the rarity on here. Sadly, the debate is pretty much closed and it's decided, Sanaag is SL-- but we can still be friends/neighbours.
Only friends?
:ileycry:
If you want east Sanaag you need to give us some fun
:siilaanyosmile:
@Batuulo
Is warsan as well but has a lot of MJ family thus is pro puntland more than others. Most warsans are pro puntland the few who aren't are bribed or do it for economic purposes.
:samwelcome:
Finally I'm going east Sanaag this year, I'll show how pro somalia we are
:gaasdrink:

Some of your subclans are already on the booty clap rosters:mjhaps:. Like a pimp we'll buy the rest when it's feasible & beneficial:russsmug:
Warsans won't follow somaliland as we aren't economically tied with yall nor do we share tribal ties. Warsans also still remember how many of us were killed when the government fell, if somaliland tries to buy off clan leaders the rest will just rebel.Furthermore unlike khaatumo there is no benefit from joining SL, Badhan is mostly built by puntland along with Las Qoray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending