DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I said it had an edge. At the end of the day, SL and hy has more say,than PL and mj on Khatuumo and Sanaag overall. There are also pro-SL Warsangelis (and Dhulos). I'm not trying to twist anything ^.^
Why wouldn't Mj have say when it comes to Sanaag Yene firfir ;) . Asking this question as Warsan. I'm just curious huuno.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nothing has changed. Here's one Somaliland minister visiting a few months ago :mjlol:

Puntland in Xiingalol further west than cel buh, look at the locals waving the Puntland flag :rejoice:

This is what you call control, there are no Somaliland troops in this region at all.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Siiland doesn't exist outside of 5 sool villages including aynabo

You're dhulo from jubba probably intermixed with baantu or some shidh ha ibahadal qaadin, I've been to Sool & grew up not far from it there's not much left to control aside from the bufferzone with PL which is sparsely populated

TooMacaan

VIP
Why wouldn't Mj have say when it comes to Sanaag Yene firfir ;) . Asking this question as Warsan. I'm just curious huuno.
upload_2017-9-7_18-39-18.png

:ayaanswag:

And both know you're not really Warsangeli. :dabcasar:Stop the games waryaa.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You're dhulo from jubba probably intermixed with baantu or some shidh ha ibahadal qaadin, I've been to Sool & grew up not far from it there's not much left to control aside from the bufferzone with PL which is sparsely populated
The entire area in between Taleeh and Xudun is ungoverned, SL don't control the region, its where the dhullos shot down planes looking for oil after they assumed SL controlled the place, but really came back to haunt them as they were chased away from the region.

Goes to show how much control you have on the region

Last edited:

xisaabiye

When Papa SL penetrates a little deeper in Sanaag you'll run like the virgin punaani you are:birdman:

xisaabiye

The entire area in between Taleeh and Xudun is ungoverned, SL don't control the region, its where the dhullos shot down planes searching for oil after they thought SL controlled the place but really came back to haunt them as the planes were chased away Remember this

Goes to show how much control you have on the region

So, even HJ reer yoonis & HY fought off oil exploration. Xudun is controlled & Taleex. The buffer zone is ever encroaching on PL. Last time I was there it wasn't far out:trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When Papa SL penetrates a little deeper in Sanaag you'll run like the virgin punaani you are:birdman:
We're still waiting bring your entire army with you, you qaldaans have had it easy given the peaceful nature of warsangeli

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So, even HJ reer yoonis & HY fought off oil exploration. Xudun is controlled & Taleex. The buffer zone is ever encroaching on PL. Last time I was there it wasn't far out:trumpsmirk:
The area inbetween xudun and taleeh is some 10-15 km, that is a lot of land you siilanders claim but do not control:mjlol:

xisaabiye

We're still waiting bring your entire army with you, you qaldaans have had it easy given the peaceful nature of warsangeli

kkkkk maamulka PL has an army of 5k & unpaid soldiers SL is 50k let's not even front, we'll send the dhulos to fight you and take the spoils of war again:trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkkkk maamulka PL has an army of 5k & unpaid soldiers SL is 50k let's not even front, we'll send the dhulos to fight you and take the spoils of war again:trumpsmirk:
And SL are really taugh right :comeon:

Where is the mighty SL army in Buuhoodle?

Your army got smoked by a few dhullo subclans wearing T shirts:drakekidding:

xisaabiye

And SL are really taugh right :comeon:

Where is the mighty SL army in Buuhoodle?

Your army got smoked by a few dhullo subclans wearing T shirts:drakekidding:

Kkkkk Buhoodle was shelled 200+ riddled for killing soldiers mediating between them & solomadow, it was so bad they weren't allowed to move or remove or perform prayer on the corpses for days. Buhoodle was captured & evacuated 3 times, once for an entire year by a a tiny Sub x7 clan of HJ. Waxba ha igu faanin:ivers:

TooMacaan

VIP
So YOU and habeesha agent want to dictate who is and who isn't warsangeli? gtfo
I'm not a xabashi agent, that accusation is overplayed by now:bell:And that person is an mj who trolls as warsan in order to trigger ppl and spread propaganda that warsans are blindly loyal to mjs:icon lol::icon lol:. Don't forget that you tried to excommunicate me from being hy & now you're complaining about me doing the same to another:uCkf6mf:.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm not a xabashi agent, that accusation is overplayed by now:bell:And that person is an mj who trolls as warsan in order to trigger ppl and spread propaganda that warsans are blindly loyal to mjs:icon lol::icon lol:. Don't forget that you tried to excommunicate me from being hy & now you're complaining about me doing the same to another:uCkf6mf:.
Of course a habesha agent would never come out and admit he's/she's an agent :comeon:

Everything about you suggests you are:kanyeshrug:.

And btw MJs Warsangelis are blood they are the same people, one in the same. The Warsans pretty much have no relationship to HY, they just happen to be neighbours. Thats why they're migrating to Bosaso and not Ceerigabo.

You really have no argument :manny:

TooMacaan

VIP
Of course a habesha agent would never come out and admit he's/she's an agent :comeon:

Everything about you suggests you are:kanyeshrug:.

And btw MJs Warsangelis are blood they are the same people, one in the same. The Warsans have no relationship to HY other than the fact that they happen to be neighbours. Thats why they're migrating to Bosaso and not Ceerigabo.

You really have no argument :manny:
If you actually think I'm a xabashi agent, you've been drinking too much of Canuck's kool aid:mjlol:
Well, if we're talking about blood, there would be no need for these federal states and the like. All Somalis are blood tbh. The difference comes to mindset and political interests, and you can't honestly argue that mj and other hartis are in perfect harmony in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.