DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Yonis You wanted to know the most eastern HY settlement in Sanaag somaha. It is called Geel Wayta (which is the coastal border
between the HY and Warsangeli). About 10km to the west there is another HY village called Waqdariya.

upload_2017-9-8_0-9-56.png

Waqdariya

Maydh district mayor Abdirahman Hussain Sheikh Maydh at Waqdariya for fieldwork.
Mehunaa.jpg

MGbgu0S.jpg

T6cw6Vm.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This thread was about Khatuumo in general so that's why I included that. And yh, your numbers in Sanaag is important bc if you're questioning how much of us inhabit there, then yours should matter too. Also, I have Warsangeli relatives as well so nah-- this concerns me more than you:dabcasar:
I have warsangeli relatives too and guess what, i'm darood unlike you. You're all over the place, just admitted political power superceeds demographics, well then Puntland which is a political power controls eastern sanaag so the fact that im MJ shouldn't matter according to your own logic.

You personally don't inhabit warsangeli lands neither does SL control warsangeli lands so really eastern sanaag is not really your business at all, no matter how you twist it

Last edited:
Whats your point they don't control the region. I remember couple years ago Siilanyo went to Las Qoray to take a few photos for propaganda purposeses and left before Puntland sent our troops. We all know what happened in hadaftiimo, SL came and they left, no occupation like Las Anod
hadaaftimo is the home of the warsangeli sultan, they visit hadaaftimo from time to time to try bribe him to host elections, don't believe his bullshit. They don't reach hadaaftimo like that.
Been.com We don't worship Siil-Yaanyo.
Forgive me seedi @Duke of Bohol
Somaliland already controls Ceel Buh and it's further east than Badhan

TooMacaan

VIP
I have warsangeli relatives too and guess what, i'm darood unlike you. You're all over the place, just admitted political power superceeds demographics, well then Puntland which is a political power controls eastern sanaag so the fact that im MJ shouldn't matter according to your own logic.

You personally don't inhabit warsangeli lands neither does SL control warsangeli lands so really eastern sanaag is not really your business at all no matter how you twist it
I said it had an edge. At the end of the day, SL and hy has more say,than PL and mj on Khatuumo and Sanaag overall. There are also pro-SL Warsangelis (and Dhulos). I'm not trying to twist anything ^.^

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You are a nacas niyahow I called it a long time ago a few warsangeli guys with a flag is not control of anything. Thats freedom of expression right there
Its a lie, theres no SL in badhan, Badhan is like the buuhoodle of sanaag they desperately want it but they can't capture it

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Its a lie, theres no SL in badhan, Badhan is like the buuhoodle of sanaag they desperately want it but they can't capture it
These niggas are retarded east sanaag is an integral part of Puntland they remind me of those censoreds who claim they control Galkayo

As Somaliland grows, So does the land it controls. 10 years ago only western Sool was in our hands & Sanaag was mostly governed by local communities respectively(Hy,Hj & Warsan). Now almost all of Sool is SL & Most of sanaag including much of warsan & dhulo territory. When it's feasible & necessary the remainder will be consolidated into SL. Not 1 single inch will be left without our governance:ivers:
Siiland doesn't exist outside of 5 sool villages including aynabo

Status
Not open for further replies.