DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
As Somaliland grows, So does the land it controls. 10 years ago only western Sool was in our hands & Sanaag was mostly governed by local communities respectively(Hy,Hj & Warsan). Now almost all of Sool is SL & Most of sanaag including much of warsan & dhulo territory. When it's feasible & necessary the remainder will be consolidated into SL. Not 1 single inch will be left without our governance:ivers:

TooMacaan

VIP
Don't get cocky you habesha agent you're not even somali why do you care about sanaag :comeon:
Khatuumo is more SL, than it is PL.
Politics has an edge over demographics; power and control matters.
I may not be from there directly, but MJs are almost non-existent there while there's many HY. Thus, it concerns me more than it does you:ufdup:Don't try to do ethnic takfiir on me again !

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Khatuumo is more SL than PL.
Politics has an edge over demographics.
I may not be from there directly, but MJs are almost non-existent there while there's many HY. Thus, it concerns me more than it does you:ufdup:
Khaatumo is not precent in Sanaag though :comeon:

I'm not speaking about MJs in Sanaag why you changing the subject, i asked how much land isaaq inhabit sanaag:childplease:

Also eastern Sanaag is non of your business since these people are Puntlanders and my family is currently in charge of Puntland so yes it does concern me more than you :comeon:

My family is from northern Mudug, south mudug is not controlled by Puntland so is south mudug any of my business? no. Same thing with you, eastern Sanaag is not under SL control so it doesnt concern you

I'm not speaking about MJs in Sanaag why you changing the subject, i asked how much land isaaq inhabit sanaag:childplease:

Eastern Sanaag is non of your business these people are Puntlanders and my family is currently in charge of Puntland so yes it does concern me more than you :comeon:

My family is from northern Mudug, south mudug is not controlled by Puntland so is south mudug any of my business? no. Same thing with you, eastern Sanaag is not under SL control so it doesnt concern you
Hadaaftimo had hosted Somaliland election rallies just a few weeks ago and it's deep within this "East Sanaag" you're talking about :mjlol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Somaliland controlling Badhan by next year :manny:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why'd yall change the degaan name from Ceel Doofaar to Ceel daahir:russ:
Probably because it will grow into a major town and deserves a better name

hqdefault.jpg

New road to ceerigaabo

Ceel-daahir-2-701x394.jpg

14522985_347845142224431_8502736328606450359_n.jpg

14606555_347845108891101_7875784903899124804_n.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP

Also eastern Sanaag is non of your business since these people are Puntlanders and my family is currently in charge of Puntland so yes it does concern me more than you :comeon:

This thread was about Khatuumo in general so that's why I included that. And yh, your numbers in Sanaag is important bc if you're questioning how much of us inhabit there, then yours should matter too. Also, I have Warsangeli relatives as well so nah-- this concerns me more than you:dabcasar:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hadaaftimo had hosted Somaliland election rallies just a few weeks ago and it's deep within this "East Sanaag" you're talking about :mjlol:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Somaliland controlling Badhan by next year :manny:
Whats your point they don't control the region. I remember couple years ago Siilanyo went to Las Qoray to take a few photos for propaganda purposeses and left before Puntland sent our troops. We all know what happened in hadaftiimo, SL came and they left, no occupation like Las Anod

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Whats your point the don't control the region. I remember couple years ago Siilanyo went to Las Qoray to take a few photos for propaganda purposeses and left before Puntland sent our troops. We all know what happened in hadaftiimo, SL came and they left, no occupation like Las Anod
hadaaftimo is the home of the warsangeli sultan, they visit hadaaftimo from time to time to try bribe him to host elections, don't believe his bullshit. They don't reach hadaaftimo like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts