DEG DEG:KHATUMO THREATENS PUNTLAND AND SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
d828f685a830c58a18e7aa8bd9c507e363ad61382d2de8d0b48de93264a9fec2.jpg

Lol this is pointless unless evicting and cleanse is part of the work
Ali added his state plans to take control of Sool, Sanaag and Ayn regions. Somaliland controls Sool and Sanaag regions while Ayn which is in Bari region is under the administrative authority of Puntland.
This is fake starting carroolley southwest of taleh all the way to gorofle(the place they got chased from last month) few miles east of xudun sl is powerless and none existent:manny:
Everything east of tukaraq is controlled by mj
There's no sl in Buhoodle you have 2 groups 1.calling themselves pl the other calling themselves neo khatumo
With ali khalif plotting from the woods in widhwidh
50% of Sanaag is ungoverned with most of the eastern portion leaning toward mjland:noneck:
Unless reer buhoodle plans on crossing over to sool to fight sl which rarely happens am guessing am gonna be the one fighting in xudun and taleh like usual:noneck:
This useless tug of war isn't gonna solve shit khatumo should be used as a scheme to evict and landgrab the trash who support the enemy(while preaching unity):shookgabre:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol this is pointless unless evicting and cleanse is part of the work

This is fake starting carroolley southwest of taleh all the way to gorofle(the place they got chased from last month) few miles east of xudun sl is powerless and none existent:manny:
Everything east of tukaraq is controlled by mj
There's no sl in Buhoodle you have 2 groups 1.calling themselves pl the other calling themselves neo khatumo
With ali khalif plotting from the woods in widhwidh
50% of Sanaag is ungoverned with most of the eastern portion leaning toward mjland:noneck:
Unless reer buhoodle plans on crossing over to sool to fight sl which rarely happens am guessing am gonna be the one fighting in xudun and taleh like usual:noneck:
This useless tug of war isn't gonna solve shit khatumo should be used as a scheme to evict and landgrab the trash who support the enemy(while preaching unity):shookgabre:
Fighting from your comfortable armchair in the west :comeon:

I prefer this portion of Sanaag being free from politics of SL, where the warsangelis there can live in peace.

As for Xudun and Taleh, we'll see what happens

Last edited:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
We have our beloved Maakhir. These dhulos need to stop claiming us. I have nothing but mad respect for y'all. Please fix your homes, before you enter our ocean. There is nothing you guys could ever do, to make us hate Puntland. Blood is ticker than water. If you want to join SL then be our guest. If you want to have your own federal state, then good for you guys. Don't expect us to join you.

We have our beloved Maakhir. These dhulos need to stop claiming us. I have nothing but mad respect for y'all. Please fix your homes, before you enter our ocean. There is nothing you guys could ever do, to make us hate Puntland. Blood is ticker than water. If you want to join SL then be our guest. If you want to have your own federal state, then good for you guys. Don't expect us to join you.
We can use them to invade ceerigabo.
:hillarybiz:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well said :salute:

Bohol

VIP
It is weird Khaatumo residents can kill 100 from each other example: Qayaad vs Baharsame yet they can't raise a huge militia when
it matters apart from reer Buhoodle.

Who the f*ck is claiming you:childplease:
They claim there territories in sanaag:comeon:
Blood is thicker than water as if dhulos isn't harti i always knew you habar Majeerteeny always had Alliance against dhulos despite preaching harti unity:pachah1:
Ironic part is in history you 2 fucks never
Gave dhulos anything but in every fight you came crawling to them:mjlol:
It is weird Khaatumo residents can kill 100 from each other example: Qayaad vs Baharsame yet they can't raise a huge militia when
it matters apart from reer Buhoodle.
Qayad nor bah ararsame had more than few hundred men:bell:
Also buhoodle district is inhabited by close to 10 sub clans plus the difference when it comes to defend vs offence plus 95% of the population is useless 4 sub clans were khatumo for years now nobody else contribute shit:trash:
Fighting from your comfortable armchair in the west :comeon:

I prefer this portion of Sanaag being free from politics of SL, where the warsangelis there can live in peace.

As for Xudun and Taleh, we'll see what happens
While they liberate spineless dhulos i will liberate somalilander females like @TooMacaan and Puntlanders like @Reiko from the clutches of Tyrone:manny:
Besides hellhole africa does not contain Latinas :hova:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
While they liberate spineless dhulos i will liberate somalilander females like @TooMacaan and Puntlanders like @Reiko from the clutches of Tyrone:manny:
Wasted efforts. 1) Sanaag is HY territory; it will always belong to us:bell: and 2)I don't need liberating from the clutches of abu Tyrone-- I'm content where I am:wow:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wasted efforts. 1) Sanaag is HY territory; it will always belong to us:bell: and 2)I don't need liberating from the clutches of abu Tyrone-- I'm content where I am:wow:[/QUOTE]
HY don't have settlements east of Ceerigabo, you guys in habit perhaps 40-50% of Sanaag, the rest is inhabited by Warsans and Dhullos. :francis:

TooMacaan

VIP
HY don't have settlements east of Ceerigabo, you guys in habit perhaps 40-50% of Sanaag, the rest is inhabited by Warsans and Dhullos. :francis:
Fine, *Isaaq territory. Pretty sure we take the numbers if we add in HJs.
Happy? :comeon:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
@Duke of Bohol can you answer this without being biased, if you add reer porcupine into the equation how much land does isaaq occupy in sanaag percentage wise do you think
Even if we don't take the numbers, still ours ^.^
Why is it any of your concern anyways? : p Never heard of any MJs living there, are you pulling the hartinimo card now? :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Even if we don't take the numbers, still ours ^.^
Why is it any of your concern anyways? : p Never heard of any MJs living there, are you pulling the hartinimo card now? :icon lol:
Don't get cocky you habesha agent you're not even somali why do you care about sanaag :comeon:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Duke of Bohol i didn't ask the political situation i asked, the inhabitants, how much does isaaq inhabit percentage wise in the gobol

Bohol

VIP
Qayad nor bah ararsame had more than few hundred men:bell:
Also buhoodle district is inhabited by close to 10 sub clans plus the difference when it comes to defend vs offence plus 95% of the population is useless 4 sub clans were khatumo for years now nobody else contribute shit:trash:

The thing is those 100 dead men could have been used to liberate Las Anod. So it is wasted resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts