DEG DEG Huge Explosion In Mogadishu. More than 20 People Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
And what is so funny with this? First of all, it’s MOGADISHU, learn that right and second of all these acts were done by AL-SHABAB, don’t call the inhabitants barbarians.

I'm going to Somalia to hunt Al-Shabaabs, i'm an army trained sniper. Who is with me? We could make atleast 5 million dollars

giphy.gif
damn assassination must be big bucks over there.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And what is so funny with this? First of all, it’s MOGADISHU, learn that right and second of all these acts were done by AL-SHABAB, don’t call the inhabitants barbarians.
He’s an idiot lol don’t take him seriously.

How come Somalia is so divided that they laugh at their citizen's suffering? In Ethiopia and other countries, the reporters will be crying on TV if something like this happens in the other side of the country.

DRACO

VIP
'bombadishu stirkes again' is my saying my copyright! Not appropriate here though

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Doesn't this @Professor guy suffocatingly preach to the site about his Islamic values nonstop and attack people here for being anti Somali?

I think it should be left up.

:mjlol:
I have never talk about islam on this site but only once mentioned that I was once an atheist:what1:. I even talk openly about zina you must deffo have me confused with someone else:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Citizens of Mogadishu have long suffered unjustly at the hands of warlords, terrorists, Foreign interventions and still continue to thrive. What a resilient city.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Citizens of Mogadishu have long suffered unjustly at the hands of warlords, terrorists, Foreign interventions and still continue to thrive. What a resilient city.

Resilience is not enough sxb. People need to mourn, we've become numb to the suffering of the people.

Al shabaab is did not fall from heaven they are part and parcel of the barbarians of bombadishu, moryaans killing other moryaans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending