DEG DEG:Former Colonial Masters send troops to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I have worked with an Italian recently, and for him I was one of the few Somalis he ever met. He then apologized for colonization, it was weird as hell. :mjlol::dead:

I have worked with an Italian recently, and for him I was one of the few Somalis he ever met. He then apologized for colonization, it was weird as hell. :mjlol::dead:
I had an Italian friend who stopped hanging around me after paris attacks
:mjlol:
we were close asf
:manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Italians are actually very sweet nice people. Every single Italian, I've ever met has been incredibly nice and friendly to me. I don't think they were bad colonizers. They did help us MJ with the Hafun salt mines and factory, then the Brits came and destroyed it. And they were also for, a united 'Somaliweyn'. But the British and Frenchies had other ideas.

World

VIP
Italians are actually very sweet nice people. Every single Italian, I've ever met has been incredibly nice and friendly to me. I don't think they were bad colonizers. They did help us MJ with the Hafun salt mines and factory, then the Brits came and destroyed it. And they were also for, a united 'Somaliweyn'. But the British and Frenchies had other ideas.
Yes, the Italian fascists who tried to impose racial segregation in Somalia were "bad colonizers" (whatever that means).

They built some infrastructure for their own profit, not to help some poor Africans Muslims.

Yes, the Italian fascists who tried to impose racial segregation in Somalia were "bad colonizers" (whatever that means).

They built some infrastructure for their own profit, not to help some poor Africans Muslims.
He is a fine example of Stockholm syndrome
:nahgirl:

xisaabiye this are approved troop from the EU who train somali army in fortified Xalane.

The Italians are active they provided armoured tracks back when Hassan Sheekh was President.

Somalia has dozen or so entities and countries who train its soldiers. UAE and Turkey are prime examples.

The EU used to train somali soldiers in Uganda and Dhibouti but moved their operations a few years ago to the heavily fortified Xalane base.

xisaabiye this are approved troop from the EU who train somali army in fortified Xalane.

The Italians are active they provided armoured tracks back when Hassan Sheekh was President.

Somalia has dozen or so entities and countries who train its soldiers. UAE and Turkey are prime examples.

The EU used to train somali soldiers in Uganda and Dhibouti but moved their operations a few years ago to the heavily fortified Xalane base.
I never understood why they do this? Are these soldiers loyal to EU or something?

Mokillem they call it part of the stability initiative to help Somalia but in reality they are there for their own geo-political reasons. Some call it imperialism.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

You are so wrong... the people of the former British Protectorate were in favour of union while the Italian half were oblivious to the idea even trying to sabotage the meeting by making ridiculous requirements that was still accepted

IMG_20170920_211547.jpg

SirLancelLord

VIP
That doesn't fit with the fact that SYL started in the south.

I can assure you that the attached document is sincere & truthful. I would never bullshit for internet approval.

From the document it states that the fever for unionism was incredibly high but saw no equal down south

I can assure you that the attached document is sincere & truthful. I would never bullshit for internet approval.

From the document it states that the fever for unionism was incredibly high but saw no equal down south
Very suspect, I haven't seen much duplicates of those statements. From my talkings with my (mothers side)grandfather he told me quiet the opposite. He talked about SYL starting in xamar and rippling off to the north etc.i see a lot of landers using this source without any links or even tangible proof.

Furthermore I haven't seen such accounts in other books which leads me to skepticism.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Very suspect, I haven't seen much duplicates of those statements. From my talkings with my (mothers side)grandfather he told me quiet the opposite. He talked about SYL starting in xamar and rippling off to the north etc.i see a lot of landers using this source without any links or even tangible proof.

Furthermore I haven't seen such accounts in other books which leads me to skepticism.

True, I've only spoken to a few which may be biased. But I'll dig some more I. Research to find the whole truth.

True, I've only spoken to a few which may be biased. But I'll dig some more I. Research to find the whole truth.
Hmm it's contadictive that the south was against unity. Infact there are only records of dhulbahanti leaders being cautious of unity since they thought the whole south was catholic. Do you have any sources on that paper you posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending