DEG DEG: Ethiopia invading Djibouti to tackle Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eritrea are xabashi too

Yes, but they hate Ethiopia as much as Somalis do, and they are denying them a strategic ports of entry and thus weakning the dominance Ethiopia can exert having no navy or access for delivery.

Ethiopia is not helping Djibouti out of brotherhood but to weaken Eritrea for a future invasion and conquest of a port access. We cannot let that happen.

This is a long-term geopolitical move disguised as concern for Djibouti

waraabe

Your superior
Yes, but they hate Ethiopia as much as Somalis do, and they are denying them a strategic ports of entry and thus weakning the dominance Ethiopia can exert having no navy or access for delivery.

Ethiopia is not helping Djibouti out of brotherhood but to weaken Eritrea for a future invasion and conquest of a port access. We cannot let that happen.

This is a long-term geopolitical move disguised as concern for Djibouti

heheh no you stand with your somali brothers, this just shows you are looking out for your own interest and would support a xabashi claiming parts of Djibouti right now.

waraabe

Your superior
So true, hypocrisy at its finest
she would gladly support xabashi taking over other somali land as long as its not hers. The Eritreans moved their soldiers as soon as the qataris moved their forces, this is happening now not 100 years ago

heheh no you stand with your somali brothers, this just shows you are looking out for your own interest and would support a xabashi claiming parts of Djibouti right now.

I'm not supporting Xabashi claiming Djibouti in way but I am against the greater threat of Ethiopia with port access, that would give them unfettered dominance.

You are also assuming they won't occupy Djibouti with this alleged move.

I hope for peaceful resolution and retaining the borders as they are.

Kezira

disneylanders
The greatest geopolitical cooperation ever. Mind you the Somalis from Djibouti are also part of the Ethiopian Defense forces. It's ridiculous to think they would not serve their family transgressing borders and their country Mother Ethiopia

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not supporting Xabashi claiming Djibouti in way but I am against the greater threat of Ethiopia with port access, that would give them unfettered dominance.

You are also assuming they won't occupy Djibouti with this alleged move.

I hope for peaceful resolution and retaining the borders as they are.
:comeon:

its up to them to fight their xabashi brothers but you put somali before the port or is it only your somali who are important

Kezira

disneylanders
Would you ever see a Mogadishawan in solidarity with Djibouti?

Mother Ethiopia I humbly thank you for being such a good example to the Horn of AFRICA

Ethiopia and Djibouti March Forward!

:comeon:

its up to them to fight their xabashi brothers but you put somali before the port or is it only your somali who are important

I'm supporting Eritrea against Ethiopian invaders and Djibouti against Eritrea invasion, we need qatar back so we don't get the worst of both world's a Djibouti on Eritrea dominance and Ethiopia with its own port :damedamn:

Kezira

disneylanders
I'm supporting Eritrea against Ethiopian invaders and Djibouti against Eritrea invasion, we need qatar back so we don't get the worst of both world's a Djibouti on Eritrea dominance and Ethiopia with its own port :damedamn:
Shut up the Somali family from Djibouti are also part of the Ethiopian Defense Forces and have fought side by side with Ethiopia in the year 2000 war with Eritrea

Shut up the Somali family from Djibouti are also part of the Ethiopian Defense Forces and have fought side by side with Ethiopia in the year 2000 war with Eritrea

I guess we can expect a faillure again then? :siilaanyosmile:

Get lost raw-meat eater, don't you have a revolution to oppress or something? :dabcasar:

Upset you're not getting the attention you so desperately crave? :pachah1: You made 2 inflammatory comments and expected replies to roll in, but you didn't get any and so resorted to replying to others. You're clearly new to trolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.