DEG DEG Army Chief and minister of defense both resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the ones in this thread were always anti

How can you do that to me, @Steamdevolopment, and @MerchantOfMogadishu :shookgabre:

Even the ones who became anti-SFG mean well if they don't support UAE's imperialist goals in Somalia like @Inquisitive_ who switched sides, not because of his qabil but due to foreseeing the aftereffects of the SFG's policies. I noticed a few of his predictions have come true and the craziest one he told me in july was about the government moving from Mogadishu to Kismayo. At this moment we have these corrupt governors planning to make the SFG toothless with the creation of the parallel state in Kismaayo. Not only did they do this with the blessing of UAE it now seems they have Keating on board who legitimized their meet

I hope the somali regional stooges are ready to get steamrolled by Kheyre :wow:

How can you do that to me, @Steamdevolopment, and @MerchantOfMogadishu :shookgabre:

Even the ones who became anti-SFG mean well if they don't support UAE's imperialist goals in Somalia like @Inquisitive_ who switched sides, not because of his qabil but due to foreseeing the aftereffects of the SFG's policies. I noticed a few of his predictions have come true and the craziest one he told me in july was about the government moving from Mogadishu to Kismayo. At this moment we have these corrupt governors planning to make the SFG toothless with the creation of the parallel state in Kismaayo. Not only did they do this with the blessing of UAE it now seems they have Keating on board who legitimized their meet

I strongly support a central government, don't get me wrong.

We are a country, not a selection of tribal states with incestious relationship with the capital.

I strongly condemn any meeting or law that undercuts a strong central government.

InshaAllah and I didn't mean you guys or everyone in the thread. I just meant the ones who posted anti farmaajo posts in this thread have always been against them. Thanks for explaining though.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Sxb I support the SFG never said I didn't. However, Farmaajo is facing politicians who have PHD's in Machiavellian political strategy and he's made some blunders. He better step up and pick his cards right.

Before it's too late.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
/2017/10/12/deg-deg-wasiirkii-gaashaandhigga-iyo-taliyihii-ciidanka-qaranka-oo-is-casiley/

It has to do with their failure in battling AS.
The army chief was forced to resign because he told the truth when the government was saying many different things about the barire farmers killing and he didn’t let the 21st division of the army get involved in the political crisis in Galmudug so now they replaced him with some caada qaate sacad and f*ck sacad because they were the first to go against the farmaajo government because sarur got the chief of the army and now they got it. They always hiding behind the name of habar gidir fucking calala uus.

Status
Not open for further replies.