DEG DEG: ALSHABAB MINING URANIUM AND SELLING TO IRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No way in HELL are there uranium mines in Somalia. And not on gods green earth do al Shabab have the capacity to strip mine uranium.

Also Iran?

It's almost like Fox News did an adlibs of all the shit their readers hate for this news article.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No way in HELL are there uranium mines in Somalia. And not on gods green earth do al Shabab have the capacity to strip mine uranium.

Also Iran?

It's almost like Fox News did an adlibs of all the shit their readers hate for this news article.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You were probs a Farmaajo ii geeyo fan base.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You were probs a Farmaajo ii geeyo fan base.

No I was not. Unlike others I don't put Somali politicians on a pedestal. :manny:

What does that have to do with what I wrote? Fox News is the only one reporting this and their only evidence is a letter from

Even though its surface level mining, where would they get the equipment? The machines are hugely expensive. Theses are the same people who were eating wild cats and using dingy boats to flee to different parts of the country.

Where the hell did they get that Iran is buying it? :mjlol:

No I was not. Unlike others I don't put Somali politicians on a pedestal. :manny:

What does that have to do with what I wrote? Fox News is the only one reporting this and their only evidence is a letter from

Even though its surface level mining, where would they get the equipment? The machines are hugely expensive. Theses are the same people who were eating wild cats and using dingy boats to flee to different parts of the country.

Where the hell did they get that Iran is buying it? :mjlol:
It's probs a lie but I support this.
:bell:
Let's get this arms embargo lifted.
:trumpsmirk:
Also kudos on seeing through politicians I always was suprised at how quick we jumped in xaarmaajos bandwagon.
:pachah1:

Gambar

VIP
It's probs a lie but I support this.
:bell:
Let's get this arms embargo lifted.
:trumpsmirk:
Also kudos on seeing through politicians I always was suprised at how quick we jumped in xaarmaajos bandwagon.
:pachah1:
In all fairness, he has a lot working against him, you shouldn't give up so quickly. This could be the switch that finally changes things for Somalia.

In all fairness, he has a lot working against him, you shouldn't give up so quickly. This could be the switch that finally changes things for Somalia.
What he did was politically savvy , he needs Ethiopian support to run the nation properly. He is thinking in the long run which is good. However this is a slippery slope, my mother is ogaden and every family friend was very angry.This was equal to ignoring the constitution completely. For that reason I can't support xaarmaajo.

This is also fucked because it's Eid.

Gambar

VIP
What he did was politically savvy , he needs Ethiopian support to run the nation properly. He is thinking in the long run which is good. However this is a slippery slope, my mother is ogaden and every family friend was very angry.This was equal to ignoring the constitution completely. For that reason I can't support xaarmaajo.

This is also fucked because it's Eid.
How was it politically savvy?

Gambar

VIP
He understands that we have no real sovereignty and thus is appeasing to Ethiopia. He was judging the best course of action to survive somali politics.
Not at all politically savvy but more like political suicide. Ethiopia answers to western overlords, once they no longer have use for them they're weaker than Somalia. They are destitute, landlocked, overpopulated, and an oppressive regime that is fragile. For Farmaajos admin, to make such a (public) move was political suicide. I don't know how he can recover from this considering all the hype and hope people have for him.

Not at all politically savvy but more like political suicide. Ethiopia answers to western overlords, once they no longer have use for them they're weaker than Somalia. They are destitute, landlocked, overpopulated, and an oppressive regime that is fragile. For Farmaajos admin, to make such a (public) move was political suicide. I don't know how he can recover from this considering all the hype and hope people have for him.
I'm trying to make excuses for him
:francis::meleshame:

We don't even mention that name in our house anymore
:mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkkk this is faker than the Iraqi Niger yellow cake uranium fiasco

CIA come holla at a real nigga if you want bulletproof propaganda

:westbrookswag:

I will quit my current job asap

:wow1:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
No way! I always thought uranium and other resources were too deep to mine in Somalia.:mjcry:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is ridiculous :pachah1:wheres the logic in this? :pachah1:why would a radical Sunni sell Uranium to a rafidah shia?:pachah1:donalds going to read this and send some
j̶e̶t̶s̶ democracy:pachah1:

Your talking like somalia people have a say. Amison kill rape and drive over people just a few miles away from villa somalia and nothing happens. Leaders before did even worst.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I totally agrea were in the toughest time we should stand as one behind our leaders.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The US should help lift the arms embargo on Somalia, we don't need a physical US invasion force. Stay out :ufdup:

World

VIP
This is ridiculous :pachah1:wheres the logic in this? :pachah1:why would a radical Sunni sell Uranium to a rafidah shia?:pachah1:donalds going to read this and send some
j̶e̶t̶s̶ democracy:pachah1:
Why does ideology matter in business? Are you acting as if Al Shabab don't sell charcoal to Kenya?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why does ideology matter in business? Are you acting as if Al Shabab don't sell charcoal to Kenya?
Alshabaab are hypocrites! Btw Jubbaland's president Ahmed madoobe colludes with Alshabaab and Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending