DEG DEG: ALSHABAB MASSACRE AND INVADE A MILITARY POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terror will remain for another decade until we can get full military conscription and nationwide education reform.

Every dugsi in Somali has to be under one curriculum.

Boko Haram destroyed 67 schools and education emergency is a major issue in northern Nigeria.

If you take away schools the youth will be educated by evil men.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The only solution are arming clan militias to protect their turf, a Somali sahwa.

AMISOM will never leave, Shabab attacks work in their favour as a soldier is building 2 new dabaqs in Bururjumbura

upload_2017-9-29_22-4-30.png

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I know but just making it clear that our own isaaq are in the group. Basically all Somali clans.
Don’t forget Faruur(HJ) alive and active and senior Shababist Maalin Burhan (ciida gale) also killed by Godane along with Afghani

Don’t forget Faruur(HJ) alive and active and senior Shababist Maalin Burhan (ciida gale) also killed by Godane along with Afghani
I made a thread to get rich quickly by getting all these active guys. Check it out. A lot of money to be made ladies and gentlemen. Crazy money on their heads. Get hunting.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
this just bad AUN. only Somalia is where alshabab raid bases and capture easily:noneck: military bases are supposed to have lookouts (guards) stationed in every direction of the base that reports everything to the base and for warning purposes. This Somali army and the fufus are so weak sleeping like pigs at night expecting nothing to happen. next thing I'm waiting for is for alshabab to capture a whole fufu base without a single bullet:noneck:

this just bad AUN. only Somalia is where alshabab raid bases and capture easily:noneck: military bases are supposed to have lookouts (guards) stationed in every direction of the base that reports everything to the base and for warning purposes. This Somali army and the fufus are so weak sleeping like pigs at night expecting nothing to happen. next thing I'm waiting for is for alshabab to capture a whole fufu base without a single bullet:noneck:

Perhaps these alkebab niggas teleport inside bases, they literally have no idea they are about to get attacked:wtf:

giphy.gif

Agent 47

You are not supposed to drink and sleep in enemy territory. Hopefully one day Somalia will be peaceful.
Somali soldiers do better than the fufus, when alshabab raids fufu bases at least 100 die:faysalwtf: the Somali soldiers don't even have good training. Insha Allah the one's training/trained in Egypt, Sudan, turkey and the ones that are being in Somalia now will replace the current ones.

Agent 47

Perhaps these alkebab niggas teleport inside bases, they literally have no idea they are about to get attacked:wtf:

giphy.gif
the alkebabs are mothfuckas, they suicide bomb the gate sending all the sleeping soldiers running and shooting them on back. Alkebabs are walking in like bosses in the bases, I watched the fufu base raids on youtube:noneck: them niggas are in holes hiding like es and alkebab kids walk up to them and shoot the hell out of them:faysalwtf: and you would even see fufus with boxers running:noneck:

the alkebabs are mothfuckas, they suicide bomb the gate sending all the sleeping soldiers running and shooting them on back. Alkebabs are walking in like bosses in the bases, I watched the fufu base raids on youtube:noneck: them niggas are in holes hiding like es and alkebab kids walk up to them and shoot the hell out of them:faysalwtf: and you would even see fufus with boxers running:noneck:
lol @ running with boxers, a military base should be the last place for these terrorists to target. The whole base goes to sleep like you said.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I enjoy those vids on Sunday mornings over a bowl of cereal

Somali soldiers do better than the fufus, when alshabab raids fufu bases at least 100 die:faysalwtf: the Somali soldiers don't even have good training. Insha Allah the one's training/trained in Egypt, Sudan, turkey and the ones that are being in Somalia now will replace the current ones.
Egypt and Sudan?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

giphy.gif

their tactics are known by Somali forces and Aidstopian.
thats why Aidstopians never run away, they fight till death.
one of the key reasons why Alkebab couldnt capture the Halgan base.

also in bariire the somali militia posing as national army fought back hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts