Deg Deg: 2000 AMISOM Ugandan troops coming to Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Punanis were low IQ but these aren’t amisom soldiers. They’re Bantu mercenaries. Amisom headquarters is in Mogadishu if UAE wanted amisom they’d go pick them up from there .

These are Ugandan mercenaries to be used in battles, not peacekeeping and occasionally shooting your citizens (like amisom does with Somalia )

Just like you guys failed to understand who these guys are , you also fail to understand their objective. 10,000 total which 8k will go to karbashing UAE enemies in Yemen. 2k will stay in berbera to be used in operations against Somali terrorists in Puntland , and to be used against Somailands enemies!

This is the best news I’ve read in the past 3 months MashaAllah I never imagined the day where SL would gain mercenary foot soldiers who aren’t Dhulbahante

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That’s the problem you aren’t following recent developments. According to @Bohol UAE/SL/Ethiopia are on the move .

Ethiopia is right now in Sool according to bohol to colonize your Dhulbahante folks and help close down the Sool border

UAE is speeding up the process to make the base operational and now they have blessed Somaliland with 2,000 Bantu foot soldiers to use however we need to use them .

We’ve been telling you people what was going to happen for almost 2 years now :siilaanyolaugh:

Did you ever forsee a Bantu invasion of Garowe :siilaanyosmile:

What a master stroke .
Only a jeegaan is capable of this level of mental gymnastics.
giphy.gif

:drakelaugh:

Kampala. An Egyptian news website has reported that Uganda is planning to deploy 8,000 soldiers in Yemen to bridge an anticipated gap to be left by the impending withdraw of Sudanese troops from the Saudi-led coalition.
Arabi21 reported that the United Arab Emirates was in talks with Uganda to reinforce its military operations in Yemen following continued pressure on President Omar al- Bashir to withdraw Sudanese troops because of increasing casualties inflicted on them by the Iranian- backed Houthi fighters.

However, government yesterday dismissed the reports, saying there was no such plan and discussion between Uganda and the United Arab Emirates. “I do not think it is practical. Our troops are Pan-African ideologically driven, sending them to Yemen would not serve that purpose,” the State Minister for International Relations, Mr Henry Okello-Oryem, said yesterday.
“What would be the mission? What would be the purpose? And what would be our interest?” Mr Oryem asked.“

f*ck man you shoe thieving jeberti need to chill out with the fake news . I was about to drop the news in the family group chat that we got new Bantu foot soldiers to use against Punania

Only a jeegaan is capable of this level of mental gymnastics.
giphy.gif

:drakelaugh:

Mental gymnastics kulaha , amisom is a peace keeping force not a mercenary group. These Ugandans were suppose to be mercenaries to use in battles against your people. It’s all fake news anyway

Fake news? Lool just stop @ing me it's like talking to a crazy person. Time will teach you.

Stop posting fake news. That’s all I ask of you. Is it too much to ask you to be honest? Speaking about time are you guys gonna give us a link to a real news website backing up your fake news claims it’s been like an hour now ? No? :ulyin:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Desperate people resort to fake news and take any source without questioning it. I bet OP got all excited and didn’t bother to read the article and just posted it :dead:

Desperate people resort to fake news and take any source without questioning it. I bet OP got all excited and didn’t bother to read the article and just posted it :dead:

I really wanted those Bantu foot soldiers :francis:

Also if you look at the date of the fake news article , UAEs military training base in Mogadishu was still operational if this was even real news that’s where they would have kept the Bantus :pachah1:silly sandal thieves can’t read

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've had a gutful, I am going on a google search on this emirati base and the type of GUS coming, will be an emirati version or an african version, we will get to the bottom of this. This is exciting news as this eliminates SL from being a somali territory and no different to the south. Plus it's a 30 year agreement, so the abuse will be 30 years long, at least amisom is exiting probably in 2-3 years.

All the assaults from somalis will be on isaaq. Saying SHOO WARYAA BEFORE I GET AN EMIRATI TO f*ck U IN BERBERA AND YES HIS GOT A GUN TOO.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I really wanted those Bantu foot soldiers :francis:

Also if you look at the date of the fake news article , UAEs military training base in Mogadishu was still operational if this was even real news that’s where they would have kept the Bantus :pachah1:silly sandal thieves can’t read
I don’t blame them after the Ls we handed them. :ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farm Equipment we got 30 years worth of abuse to chew on when those emiratis open the base and the soldiers come in with their guns. Oh myyyyyyyyyyy, their heads will drop in every debate they have with somalis as we remind them of habib and his guns in HIS TOWN. Ceebta ugu wayn, niin qori magalada ku haysto oo aan dadkaga ahayn, sharafi ma jiro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The HY tried to fight it off but were unsuccessful as this is a jeegaan territory. Most of the mps going crazy about this deal were mostly habar yonis in parliament, but it's jeegaan govt, they can't say much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending