"#DefundThePolice"

Look at this madness. This is what blm is promoting.

"#DefundThePolice"

"We call for a national defunding of police."

Violence and Revolution in 1917

"Alexander Kerensky later wrote, “throughout the whole extent of the Russian land there existed not only no government power but literally not one policemen.” The prisons had been opened in February, not just political prisoners but thousands of criminals were released. People raided weapons stores."

"Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Talks Prison Abolition"

apparently even teen vogue is pro-Marxism.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Look at this madness. This is what blm is promoting.

"#DefundThePolice"

"We call for a national defunding of police."

Yes!!!!! Finally, people making sense.

Prison abolition sounds insane. I will agree american prisons are messed up. Using people for cheap labout instead of helping them change their lives for the better. But abolition??

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Make it make sense, defund AND reform? Or do you mean just reform?
Like I said mafia. Reforming is ideal but that probably won’t happen. They’re heavily protected that’s why they can commit all types of atrocities and face no consequences. Police should serve and protect, not have people fearing/mistrusting them

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Prison abolition sounds insane. I will agree american prisons are messed up. Using people for cheap labout instead of helping them change their lives for the better. But abolition??
They profit off of imprisoning people. If they really wanted genuine rehabilitation they could take after the Scandinavian countries

Like I said mafia. Reforming is ideal but that probably won’t happen. They’re heavily protected that’s why they can commit all types of atrocities and face no consequences. Police should serve and protect, not have people fearing/mistrusting them
Apart of me feels like american police are sort of racist but another part of me also understands that it must be super hard to police in that country. You never know what could happen in that place with all those guns in circulation. Police there kinda gotta feel super tense, especially with all the gang violence in certain communities.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Apart of me feels like american police are sort of racist but another part of me also understands that it must be super hard to police in that country. You never know what could happen in that place with all those guns in circulation. Police there kinda gotta feel super tense, especially with all the gang violence in certain communities.
Definitely a lot of undercover racists. Don’t know but it seems like US have deep seated racial tensions. Maybe involve the communities instead of over-policing and intimidation. Don’t know what they learn in police academy but a class on social awareness wouldn’t hurt.

Trending

Latest posts