Definition of a coonmali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
That girl is undoubtedly an Somalispot user. I’ve seen her post screencaps from threads, use the terminology of this site, even bring up users by name. Not to mention that she’s a proud gaal. I wonder who she is
:hmm:
I feel like I remember someone like her but I can’t remember the name though :bell:

Judging by the content of her Twitter I know we wouldn’t get along and her being an anti-Muslim, hell no :reallymaury:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I feel like I remember someone like her but I can’t remember the name though :bell:

Judging by the content of her Twitter I know we wouldn’t get along and her being an anti-Muslim, hell no :reallymaury:
Same, she’s part of the “Mohammad was a pedophile” squad of gaals
:susp:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Eh, this Twitter girl is pretty racist towards Bantus and whatnot (though PiratePrincess has been racist herself from time to time)
:manny:
Nah trust me its her. Pirateprincess was just pretending to like bantu cause her old account which got banned was ivespoken who hated bantus and also is a gaal.

100% its her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I too had a phase wherein I would identify myself as Dutch, I loved it when they looked at me like :jaynerd:

I started telling people in real life that I'm Puntite. And they always have this look :faysalwtf:

The feel when you look them in the eyes and say I'm not Somali, I'm Puntite and proceed to speak in afsomali. :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending